Important Info for Attendees of the 2019 Global TapRooT® Summit
Are you attending the 2019 Global TapRooT® Summit? Then the following is information that you need!
1. BrIng Business Cards … You need these for the new people you will meet.
2. Dress for Summit … Business Casual. Definitely bring a coat or sweater … It may be chilly in the conference center.
Here are a picture of “Business Casual” from the internet …
I thought it was too dressy.
I found this “do and don’t” photo and had a laugh …
3. Food: Breakfast and lunch are supplied at the Summit and at the pre-Summit courses. There will also be food and drink at the Wednesday night Summit reception. We will try as best as possible to accommodate special meal requests but … you don’t get your own private chef!
4. Breakfast Activities: Breakfast on Wednesday is 7-8. Registration will be open during breakfast. Breakfast Thursday and Friday is from 8 to 9. On Thursday, we will have a speaker. On Friday you can learn more about the TapRooT® Software.
5. Summit Schedule… CLICK HERE for details.
6. La Torretta Conference Center layout and muster point…
The conference center is directly across from the hotel (there is a covered walkway that connects them).
7. Reception on Wednesday: Plan to attend the Wednesday night TapRooT® Summit Reception from from 5pm – 7:30pm. There will be live music, food, and drinks. It is a great place to meet and make friends. Your spouse is invited, too. Carl Dixon will provide musical entertainment.
8. Be On Time: Don’t miss the OPENING WELCOME at 8 AM on Wednesday. You will have three people looking to meet you during THE NAME GAME and a reward for completing the game. Also, you will get a ticket for a prize drawing whenever you are on time for a session.
9. DON’T LEAVE EARLY! Friday is an important day at the Summit. The Roadmap Session is a new Friday feature of the Summit that will help you achieve world-class performance.
AND don’t miss the closing Keynote Speaker – SPENCER STONE. If you remember the terrorist attack on the train headed to Paris, then you remember the heroics of Spencer Stone and his friends. Watch the videos at this LINK for more info. Don’t schedule your flight until the afternoon. Or stay until Saturday and have time to meet and talk with Spencer after his presentation.
10. Social Media: Follow us on Twitter and use the hashtag #taprootsummit (Learn more.)
If you have any questions about anything regarding the Summit, call our office at: 865-539-2139.