TapRooT® Software System Administrators – Plan to Attend the Summit and a Pre-Summit Course
If you are a TapRooT® Software Administrator or a Power User who wants to get the most from their TapRooT® Software, you should attend the TapRooT® Summit and the Pre-Summit Course (Getting the Most from Your TapRooT® Software).
The Pre-Summit Course in on June 23-24. Tha TapRooT® Summit is on June 25-27. Both are being held in Las Vegas.
WHY SHOULD YOU BE THERE?
1. This is the only time during the year that we hold specialized TapRooT® Software Training: Getting the Most from Your TapRooT® Software.
Ed Skompski, VP of TapRooT® Software Development, and Dan Verlinde, Software Project Manager, will teach an intensive review of the TapRooT® Version 5 Web Software system administration. Topics include software installation, configuration, data migration (from Version 4), software support and maintenance best practices, custom reports, and discuss future software development. The goal of the course is to help you get the most from the amazing version 5 software.
2. This is the only time during the year that we have a meeting that allows software users to discuss their best practices with other users and the developers. This happens at the TapRooT® Summit in the TapRooT® Software Techniques and Administrator Best Practices Track.
What’s included in the track? Here’s an outline of the sessions:
1. What’s New in the TapRooT® V5 Software – a User’s Forum
2. TapRooT® V5 Enterprise Software Implementation
3. Extracting Data from Your TapRooT® Database
4. TapRooT® User Best Practices
5. TapRooT® V5 Software Administration – From Installation to Configuration
6. TapRooT® User Success Stories
7. TapRooT® V5 Software – User to SUPER User!
8. Trending & Analysis Tools in TapRooT® V5 Software
9. Planning Your Improvements
Getting the most from your TapRooT® Software installation can save your company thousands or even hundreds of thousands of dollars. How? By using the full capacity of the software to maintain and analyze your accident data. You may be able to replace old accident databases (thus saving hundreds of thousands of dollars in support/upgrade/maintenance fees by using the full capacity of the TapRooT® Database. Also, you may be able to more effective analyze incident trends to provide management with better information to more effectively improve performance – and save even more!
Between the pre-Summit Course and the sessions at the Summit, TapRooT® Software Administrators will go back to work with plans to get much more from their TapRooT® Software installation.
Also, Summit participants will here the 5 Keynote Speakers –
But there is more! (At least more fun!)
And besides these activities, there is always something to do in Vegas! Click here for some ideas.
So start planning to attend the Summit and training NOW!