TapRooT® Course Restart – Calgary, AB, Canada – June 1
COVID Restart June 1
• • •
I am sick and tired of everything COVID. I’m tired of being sheltered. I’m tired of social distancing. I’m tired of masks and disinfectant. I’m tired of wondering if the store will have food or toilet paper.
One thing I’m glad to announce … Starting June 1st, we WILL CONVENE PUBLIC TapRooT® Courses. See the upcoming schedule HERE.
Of course, we will follow the local guidelines plus we have a few ideas of our own to make the courses safer.
Our first course will be a 2-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course in Calgary, June 1-2.
The hotel informs us that the maximum capacity is 14 students and one instructor. We already have 10 students registered so, if you want to attend this course, register today.
Besides the reduced number of attendees, we will be observing the following guidelines:
- Attendees will be spread out further than normal (distancing – 2 meters in Calgary).
- We won’t have group activities (exercises will be individual).
- We will follow local social distancing requirements.
- Lunches will be plated (no buffets).
- Participants are asked NOT to attend if they have any type of illness or have had recent contact with a COVID infected person.
- You are welcome to bring masks or your own hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes.
- We will be using a local instructor.