TapRooT® for Audits Pre-Summit Course at the Global TapRooT® Summit
“An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure.”
Around the world, professionals and companies have sought to find a better way to perform investigations on problems and losses. Many of the smartest people and leading companies use TapRooT®.
The TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis System is a robust, flexible system for analyzing and fixing problems. The complete system can be used to analyze and fix simple or complex accidents, difficult quality problems, hospital sentinel events, and other issues that require a complete understanding of what happened and the development of effective corrective actions. However, wouldn’t it be better if you never had to do investigations in the first place? Of course, and that is why auditing is so important.
Many companies do perform audits. Unfortunately, in some cases, this work does not yield improvements. Why? There are many reasons, but the primary reason is lack of good root cause analysis. A company can actually be very good at finding problems, but not be effective at FIXING problems.
Beyond auditing, proactive improvement can take many forms, and when effective, becomes an overall mindset and can put an organization on the path to excellence. If that is the case, why are more companies not proactive? Here are just a few reasons:
• Time (perceived at least)
• They don’t have a reason to (not enough pain)
• They do not have the buy-in (management and employee support)
• Procrastination (human nature!)
• They don’t know how (this is where TapRooT® comes in!)
TapRooT®, when used with auditing and proactive improvement programs, can help lead to organizational excellence and reduce the number of investigations required.
Top 5 Reasons to attend TapRooT® for Audits:
1. You did an audit and found the same thing you did last year!
2. You have used TapRooT® for investigations but never used it for audits.
3. You are an auditor, not an investigator.
4. You are a good investigator, but want to become a better auditor.
5. You want to help your company improve, show your value to the company, and build your expertise level.
If any of these 5 reasons apply to you, please attend our course, TapRooT® for Audits, at the Global TapRooT® Summit, February 26-27, in Knoxville, TN. To register for the course (and the summit on February 28-March 2), click HERE