Can TapRooT® Help You Reach Your 2020 Goals Faster?
The race to achieve your 2020 goals has already started.
The starting gate is open, and we want you to have the strongest start possible! We all have important goals, objectives, and milestones for 2020 that we have to hit. It could be reducing lost time incidents, fixing a quality issue that has been plaguing your company for years, or a personal improvement goal. Whatever goals you and your organization have set, they have one thing in common. Your goals are all dependent on humans executing their daily duties to the best of their abilities. However, we all know that people and machines can’t function at 100% forever. Mistakes will be made, machines will fail, and problems we never predicted will cross our path.
So, how can we overcome these challenges and make 2020 the best year ever?
The answer seems simple. Find the cause of the problem and fix it, so it doesn’t reoccur. Sounds easy, right? Well, correcting the root cause of a problem isn’t always straightforward, but finding the root cause is made easier with TapRooT®. The Advantage of TapRooT® is that it is the best system for investigating problems by understanding what happened, what mistakes occurred, what best practices are missing that would have prevented those errors, and helping to develop innovative corrective actions.
The TapRooT® process allows users to understand not only what mistakes lead to a problem but why those mistakes occurred. However, unlike other techniques, the TapRooT® process guides investigators/problem solvers to find the root causes of problems. By TapRooT® guiding its users, your team is not just solving the problem with their experience alone but utilizing decades worth of human factors, equipment reliability, and quality experience built into the TapRooT® Process.
This means that by using TapRooT® you will be able to uncover the root causes of problems that have been plaguing your organization and develop better corrective actions to fix those problems. The earlier you discover and implementing TapRooT® this year the faster you will be to achieving your goals and a record 2020 performance.
How can I learn and use TapRooT®?
The fist and fasts thing you can do is to attend a TapRooT® training course. You can attend a public course or schedule an onsite training course for your whole team. Below are our three most popular options, The Essentials 2-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course, 5-Day TapRooT® Advanced Root Cause Analysis Team Leader Training, and The Global TapRooT Summit. After Training, you can deploy what you have learned to attack your 2020 goals.
2-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training – The Essentials
Our 2-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training course teaches you to use the essential TapRooT® Techniques to understand what happened, identify the Causal Factors, and find the Root Causes. Whether you are a beginner or a Root Cause Analysis expert TapRooT® is designed for every user. In as little as two days, you will learn the TapRooT® Essential to find and fix the root causes of any incident, accidents, quality problem, near miss, operational error, hospital sentinel event, and any other type of problem. The 2-Day course includes SnapCharT®, the Root Cause Tree®, and the Corrective Action Helper®.
Upcoming 2-Day Root Cause Analysis Training Courses
Are you interested in a 2-Day course? Then check out the list below. It contains some of our forthcoming beginning of the year courses.
- Galveston, TX: January 15, 2020
- Calgary, AB, Canada: January 23, 2020
- Phoenix, AZ: January 27, 2020
- Auckland, NZ: February 03, 2020
- Nashville, TN: February 04, 2020
- Edmonton, AB, Canada: February 10, 2020
- Lake Charles, LA: February 24, 2020
- Sao Paulo, Brazil: March 03, 2020
- Austin, TX (Horseshoe Bay): March 09, 2020
- Aberdeen, Scottland: March 24, 2020
- St. John’s, Newfoundland, Canada: March 30, 2020
5-Day TapRooT® Advanced Root Cause Analysis Team Leader Training
Do you investigate precursor incidents and, perhaps, significant incidents such as serious injuries, fatalities, major facility upsets, fires, explosion, or significant environmental releases? Then the TapRooT® Advanced Root Cause Analysis Training course is right for you! This course covers the essential TapRooT® Techniques that you learn in our 2-Day Root Cause Analysis Training course, and you will learn about optional tools (Change Analysis, CHAP, and Equifactor®) used in complex investigations. Our 5-Day course also covers topics such as advanced interviewing and information collection techniques and techniques to improve human performance. Our classes use hands-on training so that attendees leave with the significant practice needed to perform their jobs well once they get back to work.
Upcoming 5-Day Advanced Root Cause Analysis Team Leader Training Courses
Are you interested in attending one of our 5-Day courses? Then look no further! Below is a list of our forthcoming beginning of the year courses.
- Houston, TX: February 03, 2020
- Amsterdam, Netherlands: February 10, 2020
- Charleston, SC: February 24, 2020
- Calgary, AB, Canada: March 02, 2020
- Las Vegas, NV: March 23, 2020
- New Orleans, LA: April 20, 2020
- Knoxville, TN: April 27, 2020
- Denver, CO: May 04, 2020
- Edmonton, AB, Canada: May 04, 2020
- Sao Paulo, Brazil: May 04, 2020
- Monterrey, MX: May 11, 2020
- Johannesburg, South Africa: May 18, 2020
Don’t Miss Out on Our 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit!
Join us at Horseshoe Bay Resort, near Austin, Texas, for Summit week March 9-13, 2020. Reap the benefits of performance-improvement learning through advanced Pre-Summit courses, conveniently offered March 9-10, 2020.
Register now be entered into our Early Bird Registration contest!
What Support Does TapRooT® offer After Training?
- We believe that changing the way organizations solve problems doesn’t end in the classroom. Our TapRooT® Instructors and Advisors will work with you to develop a TapRooT® Implementation Roadmap.
- Identify who will need training and develope a training timeline
- Identify which decision makes do we need to gain approval from. We also provide free executive briefings to help you explain the value of TapRooT® to your managers. To set these up contact us here.
- Understand how you will measure effectiveness, and identify when you will expect to initiate TapRooT® investigations
- We also help to look at how you will audit and continually improve on your processes
- Establishing effective rewards and incentive programs.
TapRooT® VI Software Features:
- The TapRooT® Software applies the world-class TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis methodology to a software solution.
- Map a sequence of events (SnapCharT®), identify problems (Causal Factors), analyze for Root Causes (the patented Root Cause Tree®), and develop effective corrective actions (Corrective Action Helper®) on a Desktop, laptop or tablet.
- Customize presentations, reports, and dashboards to identify performance trends. Integrate with other EH&S, Quality, or proprietary business software using the API.
TapRooT® Also offers:
- A worldwide network of experienced instructors/facilitators with extensive real-world experience. This helps them answer tough questions in TapRooT® Courses and provide expert assistance when facilitating complicated investigations.
- A global user network and a discussion site on LinkedIn. With over 10,000 people per year being trained to use TapRooT®, you can be assured that there is someone who has faced challenges similar to yours and solved them using TapRooT®.
- A free, weekly eNewsletter to promote continued learning of advanced root cause analysis, equipment troubleshooting, and performance improvement.
- A YouTube video channel where users can learn the latest root cause and investigation tips.
- A weekly TapRooT® TV lunch and learn hosted on Facebook to continue the learning process.
- An annual, Global TapRooT® Summit to promote networking, benchmarking, and learning of advanced best practices and the most recent performance improvement technology.
The TapRooT® GUARANTEE
You know we believe in what we offer because we provide this guarantee:
“Attend TapRooT® Training. Go back to work and apply what you have learned to investigate incidents, accidents, quality problems, or other issues. If you don’t find root causes that you previously would have overlooked and if you AND your management team don’t agree that the corrective actions you recommend are much more effective, just return your course materials and we will refund the entire course fee.”
With a guarantee that straightforward, you can be assured that you won’t be wasting your time in 2020.