TapRooT® RCA On-site Training in Western Asia
Take a look inside a TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training Course, taught on-site by TapRooT® Instructor Sanjay Gandhi in Western Asia.
We’re grateful to Sanjay for sharing these insightful images with us of his students working to solve problems in an on-site TapRooT® Training Course in Western Asia.
Put yourself in the picture of learning TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis — whether you’re in Western Asia, Latin America, or anywhere in the world — become trained in troubleshooting and identifying root causes of issues and incidents.
REGISTER TODAY for a TapRooT® course and gain advantage, experience, and expertise from our professional instructors. Here are listings for our upcoming 2-Day and 5-Day courses:
We are global to meet your needs. If you need other times or locations, please see our full selection of COURSES.
If you would like for us to teach a course at your workplace, please REACH OUT HERE to discuss what we can do for you, or call us at 865.539.2139.
Would you like to learn more about on-site TapRooT® Training? The TapRooT® Advantage is a systematic process to find and fix the root causes of audits/assessments, precursor incidents, and major accidents. Use TapRooT® to:
- Collect, understand, and organize evidence about what happened. The TapRooT® tool, the SnapCharT® diagram, reduces investigator bias and makes the facts make sense without developing hypotheses.
- Identify all the Causal Factors (the human errors or equipment failures) that led to the problem – the starting point for root cause analysis.
- Use expert guidance to analyze human errors using the Human Performance Troubleshooting Guide and equipment failures using the Equifactor® Troubleshooting Tables.
- Analyze the real root causes of problems guided by the Root Cause Tree® Diagram and Dictionary.
- Develop effective fixes for problems using the Corrective Action Helper® Guide and Safeguard Analysis to stop repeat incidents or significantly reduce their consequences.