TapRooT® Restart – Root Cause Analysis Courses Scheduled for June
TapRooT® Training Restart
We are restarting our public TapRooT® Courses in June. What do we have scheduled?
- Calgary, AB – 2-Day – June 1-2 (10 seats left)
- Dallas, TX – 2-Day – June 24-25 (12 seats left)
The precautions for conducting the Calgary course include:
- Limit of 15 people including the instructor in the room.
- Attendees will be spread out further than normal (distancing – 2 meters in Calgary).
- We won’t have group activities (exercises will be individual).
- We will follow local social distancing requirements.
- Lunches will be plated (no buffets).
- Participants are asked NOT to attend if they have any type of illness or have had recent contact with a COVID-infected person.
- You are welcome to bring masks or your own hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes.
- We will be using a local instructor from Calgary.
Precautions are similar to the other locations.
To register for any of the June courses, see this link:
We hope to return to our regular training (no precautions) later this year, but until then we will do what we have to do to bring you the best, most effective, root cause analysis training available worldwide.