TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training in Christchurch on April 15-16, 2019
Walk by the winding Avon River and enter the Botanic Gardens (founded in 1863). On the spot, you’ll recognize why Christchurch is known as “the Garden City.” Bordered by hills and the Pacific Ocean, Christchurch lies on the edge of the Canterbury Plains that extend to the Southern Alps. The vibrant city has created new attractions and gracefully coped with salvaging some of its most significant structures in the aftermath of the 2010 and 2011 earthquakes.
Register today for the upcoming TapRooT® course in Christchurch, New Zealand, beginning April 15, 2019: 2-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training.
TapRooT® Training will equip you to find and fix the root causes of incidents, accidents, quality problems, precursor events, operational errors, hospital sentinel events, and other types of problems. A TapRooT® course is a career booster and can be a professional game changer for you. You’ll be amazed at how much you learn that you can immediately apply! Start your personal and professional growth in Christchurch.
Below, we’re sharing some sights, experiences, and tastes for you to discover in this city known for its English heritage. Be sure to check out even more to explore on our TapRooT Christchurch Pinterest board.
Christchurch is the largest city on New Zealand’s South Island, and also one of only five gateway cities to Antarctica. Christchurch has played a significant role since the early 1900s, when expeditionary ships first set sail from Lyttelton.
When you arrive in Christchurch, take time to go from the airport to the nearby, interactive experience of International Antarctic Centre. Here, you can have an up-close encounter with “Antarctica, the Snow and Ice Experience”; learn about plant and wildlife systems, and the human impact on Antarctica and Antarctica’s effect on Earth; ride the Hagglund, an all-terrain, amphibious adventure; and gain insight into Antarctic explorers and their ways of coping in the extreme environment.
From the banks of the Avon River, you’ll see flat-bottomed boats, or punts, gliding over the river while cyclists pedal alongside on gently curving bike paths. Don’t miss the opportunity to sightsee Christchurch while you float down the Avon on an authentic Edwardian punt.
Experience more Christchurch:
- Hop on a historic tram. Learn about the earthquakes and how Christchurch is triumphing over adversity.
- Explore Orana Wildlife Park, an open-range zoo.
- Visit Christchurch Farmer’s Market on a Saturday.
- Mountain bike or drive through the Port Hills to catch splendid city and coastal scenery.
- Harness in and catch a panoramic overview of Christchurch; zip line the Christchurch Adventure Park.
- Chill Urban Tours: A cycle tour affords you panoramic views of the region and be sure to take the Christchurch Gondola for spectacular 360º views.
- Photo Ops: Travel ninety minutes from Christchurch to the township of Akaroa and enjoy the artisan culture, fine cuisine, and the area’s French heritage.
- See whales, dolphins, and seals; watch for kiwi birds and penguins—all part of popular wildlife encounters in New Zealand.
- Get ready for views you’ll never forget as you float sky-high above the region in a Christchurch Gondola.
Visit the Banks Peninsula’s coves and bays for spectacular views, trails for hiking, sandy beaches, and amazing surf. Banks Peninsula is the culmination of ancient volcanoes, often referred to as the “crown of Christchurch.” Delve into Maori heritage at the Okains Bay Maori and Colonial Museum, then prepare to be awestruck at the beauty of Okains Bay and Le Bons Bay.
Check out the curated list below to sample some of Christchurch’s best tastes:
The Lotus Heart (vegetarian/vegan)
TapRooT® courses fill up fast. Be sure to register today for the upcoming TapRooT® course in Christchurch, New Zealand, beginning April 15, 2019: 2-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training.
TapRooT® is global to meet your needs. If you need specific dates or locations, see our full selection of courses.
Would you like for us to teach a course at your workplace? reach out to discuss what we can do for you, or call us at 865.539.2139.