TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis is Heading to Portland, OR
Mark your calendars and pack your bags we are heading to Portland, OR to teach a 5-Day TapRooT® Advance Training Course on July 16, 2018. You will learn to find and fix the root causes of incidents, accidents, quatlity problems, operational errors, hospital sentinel events, precursor incidents, and much more! You will also learn how to use the Root Cause Tree®, Corrective Action Helper®, and SnapCharT®, plus additional advanced topics such as CHAP, Human Engineering, Interviewing, Safeguard Analysis and Proactive Improvement. Once attendees complete the course they will receive a training certificate and a 90-day subscription to TapRooT® VI. Whether you’re a TapRooT® expert or a beginner there is always something new and exciting to learn at our 5-Day course.
Make sure to bring a safety incident or quality issue when you attend the course. The reports may be a written report or you have extensive knowledge of an incident without a written report. We will divide into teams of 2-4 people, with each team analyzing a different problem.
Portland, OR is situated below the constantly snow capped Mount Hood, and is know for its well maintained parks and Eco-friendliness. The cities official nickname is the “City of Roses” due to all of the rose bushes planted in the city. Here you will experience big city excitement with small town charm. Portland is a city you wont soon forget. So, take a break from you course work and enjoy all Portland has to offer.
- Jake’s Famous Crawfish is a historic restaurant that opened in 1892 and is must try while visiting.
- Huber’s Cafe is another Portland restaurant that has been open for over a 100 years. Here you will find a traditional hearty menu with an old Portland charm dining experience. The restaurant is known for it delicious food, breath taking stain glassed ceiling, and its’ Spanish Coffee that is prepared table side with flare.
- Looking for something to satisfy your sweet tooth? Then Ruby Jewel is your destination. Here you will find all-natural hand crafted cream and ice cream sandwiches that are made daily.
- Pioneer Courthouse Square was once an old run down parking lot, but it has been transformed into a busy urban park. It host over 300 events a year! If you’re not sure what to do just ask one of the green-clad Sidewalk Ambassadors you will find camped out near the park.
- The Lan Su Chinese Garden is a popular place to visit. It is a walled Chinese garden that’s as big as a full city block. Fun fact, Portland’s sister city is Suzhou, China.
- Washington Park is full of fun activities all in one easy location! You can visit the Oregon Zoo, Portland Japanese Garden, International Rose Test Garden, and much more.
There is so much do and see I couldn’t possibly write a blog post long enough to cover it all. So check out our Pinterest page to view our Portland board full of exciting things to do and places to eat. Also, watch this informative video on Portland, OR to learn all about this unique and vibrant city.
Register here to advance your professional career in Portland, OR.