TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training & COVID-19: What to Expect at TapRooT® Courses
We’ve been focusing on your safety and ours, during the COVID-19 pandemic
• • •
- asking anyone (instructors and students) to not attend the training if they have any symptoms/sickness
- complying with public health guidelines, including federal, state, and local jurisdictions, as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization
- social distancing during public and on-site courses
- the use of masks and availability of hand sanitizer
- cleaning – if a public course, hotels will clean multiple times a day
During COVID-19, things can change quickly
Please reference our courses page: www.taproot.com/courses to stay up to date on upcoming TapRooT® courses.
Some of our clients are now booking TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis On-Site Training
A lot of folks are taking advantage of the TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Webinars
How to tune in to TapRooT® TV
We premiere new TapRooT® videos on Wednesdays, first on Facebook, and then at 1:00 pm EST on YouTube. For our weekly premiere, watch and chat live with other viewers as the upload is shown for the very first time. If you miss the live premiere, simply go to YouTube or Facebook Live to watch and learn.
NOTE: While you’re tuning in, be sure to:
- Tap the “Follow” button on our videos so you will receive notifications
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Turn on the notification bell to get an alert every time we upload a new video
- Don’t forget to set your clock for a weekly reminder to join TapRooT® professionals for the Wednesday TapRooT® TV video premiere!
Did you know that you can listen to TapRooT® on the go via our Podcast channel?
Find the TapRooT® podcast channel on iTunes and Stitcher and more.
Take action to improve your safety culture and eliminate human errors
Worldwide, TapRooT® has a team of investigators and instructors with years of extensive training. They’re ready to offer training and assistance via public and on-site courses.
We also offer ongoing support to our clients through free newsletters and root cause tip videos, the root cause analysis blog, and our annual Global TapRooT® Summit We’re here to find solutions for you.
TapRooT® is global to meet your needs
Please see our full selection of courses.
Want to discuss a course? Please reach out to discover what we can do for you, or call us at 865.539.2139.
Need an on-site course? contact us or call: MAIN: 865.539.2139; SUPPORT: 865.357.0080.