Join us for the PreSummit: Virtual or In Person 2-Day Getting the Most from Your TapRooT® Software Course
Dan Verlinde, Chief Technology Officer, and Angie Comer, Senior Product Manager, will be teaching the TapRooT® Software Course, June 14 – 15th, Knoxville, Tennessee.
It is a live course that is also streamed and taught virtually.
Who should attend?
Whether you are a System Administrator or a TapRooT® User, you will learn all the capabilities built into this amazing software. Don’t get just 10-20% of your software investment. Learn the full power of your TapRooT® Software!
To get the most from your TapRooT® VI Software you need to learn how to:
- create your own custom tabs, fields and pick lists.
- design and build your own reports.
- select global preferences for your company, including language options.
- select SnapCharT® preferences for yourself.
- use optional investigation techniques including the new Causal Factor technique.
- grade your investigations using the new grading tool.
- utilize the mobile app that connects to your software.
Because the TapRooT® Software is constantly updated and this course brings you the latest information about the software, you could say this course is new every year!
Software Course Outline
Day 1 – Navigating the software as an Investigator (9:00 am EST to 5 pm EST with a 1 hour lunch break)
Day 2 – Configuring and Customizing the software as an Administrator (9:00 am EST to 5 pm EST with a 1 hour lunch break)
Each student must have their own computer and will be provided access to a TapRooT® Software site. For virtual attendees, students should have a webcam on during the class, allowing them to see the instructor and interact with the class.