Join us for the Pre-Summit 2-Day TapRooT® Software Course
Dan Verlinde, Chief Technology Officer, and Angie Comer, Senior Product Manager, will be teaching the TapRooT® Software Course on May 2-3 in Knoxville, Tennessee or virtually.
It is a live course that is also streamed and taught virtually.
Who should attend?
Whether you are a System Administrator or a TapRooT® User, you will learn all the capabilities built into this most recent update to this awesome software. Don’t get just 10-20% of your software investment. Learn the full power of your TapRooT® Software!
To get the most from your TapRooT® VI Software you need to learn how to:
- create your own custom tabs, fields, and pick lists.
- design and build your own reports.
- select global preferences for your company.
- select SnapCharT® preferences for yourself.
- use optional investigation techniques including the new Causal Factor technique.
- grade your investigations using the new grading tool.
- utilize the mobile app that connects to your software.
- enable the translation options.
Because the TapRooT® Software is constantly updated and this course brings you the latest information about the software, you could say this course is new every year!
Software Course Outline
Day 1 – Navigating the software as an Investigator (9:00 am EST to 5 pm EST with a 1-hour lunch break)
Day 2 – Configuring and Customizing the software as an Administrator (9:00 am EST to 5 pm EST with a 1-hour lunch break)
Each student must have their own computer and will be provided access to a TapRooT® Software site. For virtual attendees, students should have a webcam on during the class, allowing them to see the instructor and interact with the class.
Don’t wait! There are limited seats in this course and you don’t want to miss out.