What’s New in the TapRooT® VI Software: A TapRooT® TV Video Premiere
Are you a TapRooT® Software user?
We have some exciting updates to share with you in the TapRooT® VI Software.
TapRooT® VI Features:
- Fully implements the TapRooT® 5-Step Process for simple incidents (precursors) and the 7-Step Process for major investigations.
- Includes easy-to-use drawing tools to produce presentation quality SnapCharT®s.
- Includes Root Cause Tree®, Safeguard Analysis, Equifactor®, Change Analysis, Critical Human Action Profile, and Corrective Action Helper® Modules along with other optional techniques to supplement your investigations.
- Access from standard browsers on laptops, desktops, tablets, and even smartphones.
- Easy connectivity to other systems using our API integrations.
- Easy to customize fields and reports makes the software fit your industry and company.
- Trend your incident data and learn from your statistics.
Watch Angie Comer and Benna Hughes as they discuss this topic
You may also listen to the conversation on the TapRooT® podcast.
After listening to Angie and Benna, take a look at these helpful resources:
If you would like further training, check out our e-learning webinar schedule.
Join us every week for the TapRooT® TV video premiere
The premiere of new TapRooT® TV videos on Wednesdays is at noon, on Facebook and YouTube. You may also listen to the conversation on the TapRooT® podcast. Of course, you may always listen/watch at your convenience via these links, even if you miss the Wednesday premiere.
Register for a TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training Course
TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training courses are taught all over the world. If you are interested in learning how to stop repeat incidents, find a 2-day or 5-day course. We are available to train you and your staff on-site at your workplace; contact us to discuss your needs. You may also call us at 865.539.2139.