Is Human Error a Root Cause? Mark Paradies & Benna Hughes Discuss Human Error
What do you think: Is human error a root cause?
Mark and Benna settle the question, “Is human error a root cause?” in the first minute of this video.
And HERE is a LINK to the original article.
Step up your efforts to learn, grow, and be an influencer for improving performance: Enroll in the new Stopping Human Error Course…
Why should you attend the course?
- Do you want to achieve excellent human performance?
- Would you like to understand the methods you can apply to effectively stop major accidents and incidents by “stopping” human error?
- Do you need to understand what are the most effective human performance improvement techniques and which ones are counterproductive (yes, some techniques really don’t work)?
If any of these questions received a “Yes!” for an answer, you should attend this course!
Mark Paradies, human factors expert and Board Certified Ergonomist (certificate #85) and Alex Paradies, experienced TapRooT® Instructor and Lean Transformation leader, will help you understand:
- The causes of human error
- Human factors design best practices
- Methods to find error likely situations
- Human Performance improvement Technology
- Designing your human performance improvement program.
You will leave this course with a clear understanding of methods to improve human performance and a plan to apply those methods at your company to achieve great gains in safety, quality, or operational and maintenance performance (all of which depend on human performance).
Participants will also receive the new TapRooT® book, Stopping Human Error, a $99.95 value, as part of the course materials. in addition, participants will receive a certificate of completion and a 90-day subscription to TapRooT® VI Software, our dynamic cloud-based software that computerizes the Equifactor® and TapRooT® Techniques.
Register By Clicking the Links Below
CLICK HERE to register for just the Stopping Human Error Course (March 9 – 10, 2020).
More good news – discounts!
Save $200 off the regular course price when you register for a Pre-Summit Course and the Summit at the same time!
Register 3 or more attendees at a discount. (See discounts in the list below.)
Also, save when you register 3 or more for the 3-Day Summit plus a 2-Day Pre-Summit course.