TapRooT® TV, Wednesday, 2-13-19, noon EST: What is the 2019 Global TapRooT® Summit?
Ask yourself this question, What is your highest priority for 2019?
Join the live conversation this Wednesday at noon EST as TapRooT® professionals address issues, discuss problem-solving and how you can improve your own human performance and that of your organization. This week, you’ll gain insight into the 2019 Global TapRooT® Summit from TapRooT® professionals Benna Hughes and Mark Paradies.
Fast facts about the 2019 Global TapRooT® Summit:
Date: March 11 – 15, 2019 (the 2-Day Pre-Summit courses are conveniently offered March 11 – 12, listed below):
- TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training
- Equifactor® Equipment Troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis
- TapRooT® Analyzing and Fixing Safety Culture Issues
- Risk Management – Best Practices & ROBT Risk & Opportunity Based Thinking
- TapRooT® Software Implementation & Application
- Using “What if” and TapRooT® for Hazard Assessment
- TapRooT® Evidence Collection and Interviewing Techniques to Sharpen Investigation Skills
- Stopping Human Error
- Best Practices in Mistake Proofing & Effective Corrective Actions
- Advanced Causal Factor Development
- Trending to Manage Performance
Location: La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa
Check out the Best Practice Tracks via video
View below or download the Summit brochure:
Register now for the 2019 Global TapRooT® Summit, March 11-15, 2019, in the Houston, Texas, area at La Torretta Lake Resort. The Summit is the one conference you don’t want to miss this year.
NOTE: Be sure to tap the Follow button on our videos so you will get notifications the next time TapRooT® goes live.
We look forward to being with you on Wednesdays! Here’s how to connect with us for Wednesday’s TapRooT® TV session:
When? Wednesday, February 13
What Time? Noon Eastern | 11:00 a.m. Central | 10:00 a.m. Mountain | 9:00 a.m. Pacific
Conduct your own investigation into our courses and discover what TapRooT® can do for you; contact us or call us: 865.539.2139.
Stay engaged with your skills and training: Follow along on our blog; tune in to our Wednesday TapRooT® TV video sessions at noon EST; connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and YouTube.