TapRooT® Video Premiere, January 8: Join in for a special message about Horseshoe Bay Resort & the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit, March 9-13
Join Benna Hughes, Anne Roberts, and Daisy, the corporate puppy, for a bird’s-eye view and a discussion of beautiful Horseshoe Bay Resort along with what will be in store during the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit, March 9 – 13, at the resort
Speaking of Horseshoe Bay, the amenities at the resort spell fun for everyone
March is a great time to bring your family, or your team, or both, to the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit at Horseshoe Bay Resort. Take a look at all that can be enjoyed at Horseshoe Bay Resort, the full-service spa and golf resort in Texas Hill Country.
- Pools. Splash in the pools at the Tower (heated), Paseo, Yacht Club, and Cap Rock
- Dive in for fun at Stargazer Beach and Turtle Beach on Lake LBJ
- Kid’s club
- Lake activities
- Sunset cruises
- Activities program and more . . .
How to tune in to TapRooT® TV
NOTE: While you’re tuning in, be sure to:
- Tap the “Follow” button on our videos so you will receive notifications
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Turn on the notification bell to get an alert every time we upload a new video
Did you know that you can listen to TapRooT® on the go via our Podcast channel?
Find our channel on iTunes and Stitcher.
The best root cause analysis leads to effective corrective actions
The TapRooT® System teaches you to be a very effective problem-solver. The System is a process with techniques to investigate, analyze, and develop corrective actions to solve problems. The TapRooT® process and tools are completely described in the TapRooT® Investigation Essentials Book Set.
Register for a TapRooT® course
TapRooT® courses are taught all over the world. If you are interested in learning how to stop repeat incidents, find a 2-Day or 5-Day course here. Or, we are available to train you and your staff on-site at your workplace; reach out here to discuss your needs. Call us at 865.539.2139 for any questions you may have.
Keep in touch to improve your problem-solving skills
We’re always teaching and helping you improve your professional root cause analysis skills. Stay current with your root cause analysis skills and training by:
- Following our blog;
- Tuning in to TapRooT® TV Video Sessions or our podcasts;
- Connecting with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and YouTube.