Technically Speaking – Announcing the 2016 Global TapRooT® Summit App
Attention all TapRooT® Global Summit attendees! This year for the Summit, we are implementing a downloadable mobile event App! The mobile App is compatible with your Apple or Android device! With this mobile event APP you will have all the summit information including:
– A Complete Summit Schedule
– Hotel maps
– Information on our Keynote Speakers
– Access to the TapRooT® Twitter and Facebook feeds
You also can make your own custom schedule and add reminders for each event!
To get started:
1. CLICK HERE from your Android or Apple device to download the APP
(If you are on your computer, it will take you to a page to text yourself a download link)
2. Once installed, open Guidebook and create a free login (if you do not already have one)
3. Tap ENTER PASSPHRASE and enter taproot2016
4. This will bring up our 2016 Global TapRooT® Summit event guide. Tap GET THIS GUIDE or DOWNLOAD GUIDE
If there are any questions about the mobile app or anything TapRooT® please feel free to locate members of our tech team located outside the Navarro Ballroom!
Technically Speaking is a weekly series that highlights our TapRooT® VI software and occasionally includes a little Help Desk humor.
Remember, just because it’s technical, doesn’t mean it has to be complicated!