Technically Speaking – Introducing the TapRooT® Software Academy
We get many comments on the TapRooT® software and one seems to echo more than others; Is there a tutorial for the software? We’ve heard your requests and have created the new TapRooT® Software Academy. Each month we will introduce a short video detailing one step of the TapRooT® process. Here’s a list of the video topics you will see in this series:
- Getting Started with the TapRooT® Software
- Starting a New Incident
- Starting and Designing a New SnapCharT®
- Using Optional Techniques on Your SnapCharT®
- Identifying Causal Factors
- Using the Root Cause Tree®
- Using the Corrective Action Helper®
- Developing Corrective Actions
- Building Reports
- Adding Custom Fields and Lists
Technically Speaking is a weekly series that highlights various aspects of the TapRooT® VI software and occasionally includes a little Help Desk humor.
Remember, just because it’s technical, doesn’t mean it has to be complicated!