August 23, 2018 | Dan Verlinde

Using Widgets to Improve Vision Across the Organization

Using simple reporting widgets in the TapRooT® VI Software we can see specific areas to target.  If we can fix 80% of our issues, then we can focus our attention on the other 20% and the more complex issues we face.  These reports can be filtered by locations, dates, or even classifications to give a broad or specific analysis.

 

 

Looking at this report below indicates that we have lighting issues that consistently show up in our incidents.  These widgets are great ways to get started and find generic issues that may be overlooked in only one incident.  

Does your company utilize reports for analyzing its investigation findings?  Could TapRooT® help improve your overall landscape across your organization?  If TapRooT® widgets are not utilized, what could we add to our widgets to make it the most effective for your needs?

Technically Speaking is a weekly series that highlights various aspects of the TapRooT® VI software and occasionally includes a little Help Desk humor.

Remember, just because it’s technical, doesn’t mean it has to be complicated!

Categories
Software
Show Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *