Are you interested in starting the New Year off with a bang or maybe you just need a refresher on the TapRooT® process? Then look no further because TapRooT® offers 2-Day courses that are great for TapRooT® software refresher, and we can help advance your career by taking one of our 5-Day Advanced Root Cause Analysis Training courses. Not sure what class is right for you? Here are some client testimonials about our 2-Day and 5-Day public courses to help you decide which course is right for you.
TapRooT® is a world-class software system designed to help investigators solve everyday hurdles. TapRooT®’s root cause analysis takes an investigator beyond his or her knowledge to think outside the box. Backed with extensive research in human performance, incident investigation, and root cause analysis, TapRooT® is a global leader in improved investigation effectiveness and productivity, stopping finger-pointing and blame, improving equipment reliability, and fixing operating problems.
2-Day Client Testimonials:
- “The course was great! I highly recommend and it did not disappoint.” – Jeannie
- “I am intrigued with this course. It got me to think in a new way.” – Sean
- “The best thing about this course was learning to find the root cause of each causal factor, and keeping the causal factor front and center.” – Ron
- “Enjoyed working with people in different fields, and seeing them doing the same thing.” – Michael
- “The TapRooT® software is very user friendly. I was extremely impressed.” – Jeff
5-Day Client Testimonials:
- “The end of the training was beneficial, because I was able to put all of my training to the test from start to finish.” – Lise
- “The 5-Day training is great for all roles such as operations, HSE, management, etc.” – David
- “Very useful tool that will help me figure out why someone is doing something I can’t understand.” – Semisi
- “The best thing about this course that will help me job tremendously is the audit element in TapRooT®.” – Trianisim
- “This TapRooT® course enhanced my investigations skills and I can also use it has a proactive approach.” – Mohammed
We take your course evaluations seriously. Without them we couldn’t continue to improve and grow as a company. So thank you for your valuable feedback!
Looking for a course near you? Find a course location and reserve your seat today by clicking on the links below.