Testimonial Tuesday: 5-Day Root Cause Analysis Training Course
TapRooT® is a world-class software system designed to help investigators solve everyday hurdles. TapRooT®’s root cause analysis takes an investigator beyond his or her knowledge to think outside the box. Backed with extensive research in human performance, incident investigation, and root cause analysis, TapRooT® is a global leader in improved investigation effectiveness and productivity, stopping finger-pointing and blame, improving equipment reliability, and fixing operating problems.
The 5-Day Training is for people who investigate precursor incidents and, perhaps, major incidents (serious injuries, fatalities, major facility upsets, fires, and explosions, or significant environmental releases). The course covers the essential TapRooT® Techniques (SnapCharT®, Safeguards Analysis, the Root Cause Tree®, and the Corrective Action Helper®), and the optional tools (Change Analysis, CHAP, and Equifactor®) needed to complete complex investigation. Also, the course covers advanced interviewing and information collection techniques and techniques to improve human performance. TapRooT® attendees leave our class with significant practice because our 5-Day is full of frequent exercises that provide you with the skills you need to apply to your job when you get back to work.
5-Day Client Testimonials:
- “The informative case examples allowed for many opportunities for interactive learning.” – Scott
- “Use of Software section brought all the tools together in an easy to use, concise, applicable, and efficient method.” – Doig
- “I enjoyed having an example to work from start to finish. It allowed for a lot of exposure to everything learned thus far in the course.” – Santiago
- “The Water Hammer Incident/Exercise solidified my confidence that I could correctly and efficiently identify causal factors in a more complex exercise.” – Lins
- “Overall this course was information heavy and provided an excellent presentation of the tools TapRoot® provides. I was blown away by the value that Equifactor® provided me (as a non-Engineer) and I look forward to getting my hands on the book.” – Keegan
We take your course evaluations seriously. Without them, we couldn’t continue to improve and grow as a company. So thank you for your valuable feedback!
Looking for a course near you? Find a course location and reserve your seat today by clicking on the links below.
Register Now For Our 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit!
If you register before January 1, 2020, you will be entered into our Early Bird Drawing. This years prize is a brand new Apple Watch! Also, don’t miss out on the opportunity to network with industry leaders, and learn new skills that will help you advance your career.