April 19, 2007 | Mark Paradies

TFEInc Needs an ES&H Representative

An ES&H representative is needed for at least 25 weeks near Las Vegas. Will pay per diem.

A bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 5 yrs related safety and health and industrial hygiene experience is required. Board certification by an accredited ES&H organization is preferred. A comprehensive understanding of OSHA regulations, ACGIH, ANSI, NIOSH, CDC and the ability to promote and implement a comprehensive industrial hygiene program is also required.

Email resume to cfoy@tfeinc.net

Show Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Check out our videos
Join us on LinkedIn