The top three mistakes investigators make when interviewing: TapRooT® TV premiere, Wednesday, June 5
In this “Top three mistakes” premiere, Benna Hughes and Barb Carr discuss interviewing and the top mistakes that investigators make during the interview process. Hint: Your investigation should include a specific sequence of events leading up to what happened.
How to tune in to TapRooT® TV
NOTE: While you’re tuning in, be sure to:
- Tap the “Follow” button on our videos so you will receive notifications
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Turn on the notification bell to get an alert every time we upload a new video
Did you know that you can listen to TapRooT® on the go via our Podcast channel? Find our channel on iTunes and Stitcher.
Keep in touch to improve your problem-solving skills
We’re always teaching and helping you improve your professional root cause analysis skills. Stay current with your root cause analysis skills and training by:
- Following our blog;
- Tuning in to TapRooT® TV Video Sessions or our podcasts;
- Connecting with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and YouTube;
- Finding out what TapRooT® can do for you: Call us at 865.539.2139; send us an email; or register for a course.
The best root cause analysis leads to effective corrective actions
The TapRooT® System teaches you to be an effective problem-solver. The System is a process with techniques to investigate, analyze, and develop corrective actions to solve problems. The TapRooT® process and tools are completely described in the TapRooT® Book. TapRooT® courses are taught all over the world; if you are interested in learning how to stop repeat incidents, find a 2-Day or 5-Day course here. Or, we are available to train you and your staff on-site at your workplace; reach out here to discuss your needs. Call us at 865.539.2139 for any questions you may have.