Top 10 Reasons TO Attend the 2012 Global TapRooT® Summit
By Mark Paradies for people considering attending the TapRooT® Summit.
Top 10 Reasons
TO Attend the 2012 Global TapRooT® Summit
10. Amazing well organized meeting. Participants tell us every year how much they appreciate how the Summit is managed.
9. Las Vegas has amazing things to do. We recommend coming early for the weekend, attending a pre-Summit Course, attending the Summit, and staying at least through Saturday after the Summit. What can you do? Drive exotic cars on Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Take a helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon. Go to a play or a show. Hear some of your favorite live music. Go clubbing. Eat at the top of the Eiffel Tower. Shop at the Fashion Show Mall. The list goes on and on.
8. Help a worthwhile charity while playing a round of golf. The charity is an abused woman’s shelter in Clinton, TN that is completely supported by charitable donations. The charity golf tournament will be held at the Rio Secco Golf Club. The tournament is a fun scramble format that everyone can enjoy and that adds to the networking. CLICK HERE for more info.
7. Save $200 on pre-Summit courses. There are 11 different pre-Summt Courses to choose from to elevate your root cause analysis and performance improvement knowledge. And when you attend a pre-Summit Course and the Summit, you get $200 off the regular course fee of $1095.
6. Make new friends and expand your professional network. The Summit has outstanding networking opportunities. The Name Game, the Best Practice Sessions, the Wednesday Reception, and the Charity Golf Tournament are all designed to make meeting new connections fun.
“I was surprised how much info there was beyond the TapRooT® Course. I can’t wait to put this stuff to work. It will save us big bucks!“
4. Fun! You learn more when you are having fun. That’s why we work on making the TapRooT® Summit so enjoyable. From our opening session to the final round of golf, we want you to totally enjoy yourself while you learn valuable best practices, make important professional contacts, and get motivated by the amazing keynote speakers.
3. Return on Investment. The Summit is the only conference that guarantees a 10 times return on your investment.
2. Great Keynote Speakers. Astronaut Ken Mattingly, Rene Aguilar, Beverly Chiodo, Christine Cashen, Gerry Migliaccio, Vicki Hollub, and Zena Kaufman are pictured above. See their bios at:
1. You want to take your company’s performance to the next level. The last breakout session – Planning Your Improvements – will help you develop a plan to use what you have learned to turbocharge your company’s performance.
Convinced that you should be there? Register now at: