Top 10 Reasons You Need to Be There
Why You Should Attend the 2023 Global TapRooT® Summit
Why should YOU be there? My picks for the top 10 reasons to attend are:
- Develop a plan for improvement
- Get motivated!
- Learn best practices BEYOND the TapRooT® System
- Make new friends and reconnect with old friends
- Save $300 off your choice of a pre-Summit Course
- Track Leaders have organized 8 interactive, informative best practice tracks
- The Margaritaville Lake Resort is a great place to have a Summit
- Amazingly well-organized Summit
Find out a little more about each of these reasons in the following section…
10. Amazingly Well Organized Summit.
Every year participants tell us how well-run the TapRooT® Global Summit is. And each year, we learn to make the next year even better. Our whole staff pitches in, but Alison, Judi, and Anne are keys to the planning and advance work that makes the Summit so well organized.
9. The Margaritaville Lake Resort is a Great Place to Have a Summit.
Houston is convenient to many of our clients, and the Margaritaville Lake Resort is a great place to hold the Summit. Here is some information about the resort…
8. Track Leaders Have Organized 8 Interactive, Informative Best Practice Tracks
What are the eight best practice tracks?
- TapRooT® Immersion Experience Track
- Advanced TapRooT® Skills Track
- Equipment Reliability Track
- Improving Human Performance Track
- Safety Improvement Track
- CAPA & Continuous Improvement Track
- Creating a Superior Improvement Program Track
- Instructor Recertification Track
Find out more about each track by clicking on the links HERE.
And don’t forget that you can customize your experience by picking sessions from various tracks to create your own personalized Summit track.
7. Save $300 Off Your Choice of the 2-Day pre-Summit Courses.
That’s right. Register for one of the ten 2-Day Pre-Summit Courses (April 24-25) and the Global TapRooT® Summit (April 26-28), and you save $300 off the course price.
What are the pre-Summit Courses?
- TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course
- Risk Assessment and Management Best Practices
- Audits & Proactive Improvement Using TapRooT® Training
- Effective Communication Certification (Vincent Phipps)
- Measurement, Trending, and Predictive Analytics: How the Best Use Data to Improve Work
- TapRooT® Software Course
- Stopping Human Error Course
- Equifactor® Equipment Troubleshooting & TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training
- Effective Interviewing & Evidence Collection Training
Plus there is a special course for senior managers and executives. The:
1-Day TapRooT® Executive Leadership’s Role in Root Cause Analysis Course
Find out more about these courses at THIS LINK.
6. Make New Friends and Connect with Old Friends.
Yes, social networks like (Facebook and LinkedIn) can help you meet new people and develop your network. But there is nothing better than meeting people face-to-face!
Networking is a key part of the Global TapRooT® Summit. And we make it FUN.
You can meet people and learn from your industry but also from other industries. You can learn from your professional peers but also from people in other professions. For example:
- Safety folks learn from quality folks.
- Patient safety folks learn from process safety folks.
- Nuclear industry professionals learn from aviation safety folks.
- Equipment reliability professionals learn from CAPA professionals from the pharmaceutical industry.
This cross-functional learning is something that we are particularly good at making happen. It provides people with new ideas that they don’t get in industry or professional society-specific conferences.
5. Learn Best Practices Beyond the TapRooT® System.
I’ve had people tell me that because the Summit is named the “Global TapRooT® Summit,” they thought that it was just about TapRooT® RCA. They were surprised by how much information they learned about other performance improvement topics.
Here are some of the topics on the agenda…
- Advanced Human and Organizational Performance Techniques (HOP 2)
- Equipment Reliability Best Practices
- How Admiral Rickover Built the First High-Reliability Organization
- NASA Lessons from a Spacewalk Incident
- How To Stop Non-Conservative Decisions
- Setting Goals & Developing Performance Measures
- Getting Senior Management Support for Improvement Programs
And that’s just a few.
4. Get Motivated!
Every year people compliment us on the amazing Keynote Speakers that we have at the Summit. Their talks are informative, useful, and motivating. They help you return to work with new ideas and the desire to make improvement happen.
This year our speakers include:
Find out about each of their talks by CLICKING HERE.
How good is your improvement program? Benchmark against industry leaders from around the world.
Benchmarking sessions in the various tracks include:
- TapRooT® Instructors Sharing Best Practices
- Sharing Investigation & RCA Best Practices
- TapRooT® Users Share Success Stories
- Equifactor® Success Stories
- Heinz Bloch Shares Equipment Reliability Best Practices
- Taking Safety to the Next Level
- Learn About Admiral Rickover’s High-Reliability Best Practices
- Human Performance Improvement Best Practices
- Getting Senior Management Support
- Ideas to Improve CAPA (Best Practice Sharing)
- Best Practices for TapRooT® Implementation
That’s quite a list of best practice sharing providing opportunities for benchmarking.
2. Develop a Plan for Improvement
You want to take your company’s performance to the next level. To do that, you need ideas and a PLAN.
One of the unique aspects of the Global TapRooT® Summit is that the sessions are chosen to provide practical ideas for improving performance. Rick Hulse leads a session near the end of the Summit that helps you build a roadmap to success – a plan to take performance at your company to the next level.
We even GUARANTEE that you will have a positive return on your investment when you attend the Summit. Here’s the guarantee:
Attend the 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit. Go back to work and implement your roadmap to success. If you don’t save 10 times the cost of the Summit fee, let us know and return your Summit materials, and we will refund 100% of the Summit registration fee. This guarantee shows how certain we are that you will learn valuable best practices to take your team’s performance—and that of your whole organization—to the next level.
You learn more when you are having fun. That’s why we work on making the TapRooT® Summit so enjoyable. From our opening session to the closing speaker, we want you to totally enjoy yourself while you learn valuable best practices, make important professional contacts, and get motivated by the amazing Keynote Speakers.
Whether it’s the Name Game or the Reception, past attendees have enjoyed the networking, sessions, and activities at the Global TapRooT® Summit. You will too.
Get Registered NOW!
How do you register for the Global TapRooT® Summit on April 24-28 at the Margaritaville Lake Resort near Houston? CLICK HERE to get started!