Tune In Today for TapRooT® TV: “How to Pick Your Track and Customize It When Registering for the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit”
How Can You Make the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit Tracks Work for Your Needs?
Join us today for the TapRooT® TV video premiere featuring “How to Pick Your Track and Customize It When Registering for the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit,” with Benna Hughes and Angie Comer leading the discussion. Benna and Angie will show you how to register for the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit and how to personalize the Summit track choices, starting with selecting the track that meets your needs and then making the track your own.
Where Can You Learn More About the Summit and the Tracks?
- Look through the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit schedule to browse the tracks.
- View the 2020 Summit Brochure.
- Peruse and take advantage of the Pre-Summit Courses (March 9 – 10).
- Read more Summit FAQ.
- Check out the Summit venue—Horseshoe Bay Resort, near Austin, Texas.
- Save money! Register 3 or more attendees simultaneously for a discount. Also, save when you register for the 3-day Summit plus a 2-day Pre-Summit course.
7. Watch Benna Hughes and Mark Paradies talk 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit (video below) and imagine what you will learn in 2020!
How to Tune in to a TapRooT® TV Video
Here at TapRooT® TV, we love having viewers for our Wednesday debuts of TapRooT® TV videos! We premiere new TapRooT® videos on Wednesdays, between noon and 2:00 pm EST, first on Facebook (watch on FACEBOOK), and then on YouTube (watch on YOUTUBE) about an hour later. (This will be recorded and available to view if you don’t catch it live.)
NOTE: While you’re tuning in, be sure to:
- Tap the “Follow” button on our videos so you will receive notifications
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Turn on the notification bell to get an alert every time we upload a new video
Did You Know that You Can Listen to TapRooT® TV on the Go Via our Podcast Channel?
Find our channel on iTunes and Stitcher.
The Best Root Cause Analysis Leads to Effective Corrective Actions
The TAPROOT® SYSTEM teaches you to be a very effective problem-solver. The TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training System is a process with techniques to investigate, analyze, and develop corrective actions to solve problems. TapRooT®’s root cause analysis process and tools are completely outlined in the TAPROOT® INVESTIGATION ESSENTIALS BOOK SET.
Register for a TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training Course
TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training courses are taught all over the world. If you are interested in learning how to stop repeat incidents, find a 2-DAY or 5-DAY course. We are available to train you and your staff on-site at your workplace; CONTACT US to discuss your needs. You may also call us at 865.539.2139 for any questions you may have.
Keep in Touch to Improve Your Problem-Solving Skills
We’re continually training, helping you improve your professional root cause analysis skills. Stay current with your TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis skills and training by:
- Following our blog;
- Tuning in to TapRooT® TV Video Sessions or our podcasts;
- Connecting with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and YouTube.