April 7, 2008 | Mark Paradies

Two Maintenance Workers Hurt at Dromoland Castle in Ireland

 0001678110Dr
Dromoland Castle

The RTE News reports that two men were injured when using a gas burner to seal a window at the Dromoland Castle in Ireland. The burner exploded, critically burning one of the workers and burning the other.

A link to those that were injured, the occupation, or the location, always makes an accident more personal. I’ve stayed at the castle in one of my trips to Ireland. It was very nice. If I stay there again, I’ll think of the accident.

Categories
Show Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Check out our videos
Join us on LinkedIn