TapRooT® Single User Version: Software Upgrade 220.127.116.11
We’re pleased to announce our latest update to our TapRooT® Single User Software, which has some great features that improve navigation and make you more effective.
Version 18.104.22.168 includes the following new features:
- Spell Check
- Custom Spell Check Dictionary
- 24 Hour Time Setting
- Two Updated Corrective Action Reports
- Window Resizing for SnapCharT®
- Assorted Bug Fixes
- Button and Navigation Changes including:
- ‘CLOSE’ Buttons on all 7 TapRooT® Techniques now redirect you to the 7 Step Process page
- ‘CLOSE’ Buttons on all 7 TapRooT® Techniques have new save validations
- ‘7 Steps’ and ‘Reports’ Buttons have new save validations
- Reorganization of ‘New’ and ‘Delete’ Buttons on the Investigation Editor, 7 Step Process, and Document Management pages
If you are within your one-year agreement, you are entitles to a free upgrade. Contact TechSupport@TapRooT.com for more information.
If you have a previous version of the software but your one-year agreement has expired, you can purchase the Upgrade and 1 year of Technical Support for only $395, which includes all upgrades and hot fixes during that year.
Visit our Store to purchase the upgrade.
Here’s how these features make your investigation more efficient:
- Spell Check – Spend less time proofreading your report, prevent typographical errors that may cause confusion, and complete your investigation reporting more quickly and efficiently. You can also add your company’s own brands and words to Spell Check’s Dictionary for added convenience.
- Navigation and Button Changes – Versions prior to 22.214.171.124 take you back to the Quick Launch Menu whenever you closed one of the 7 techniques. They now take you back to the 7 Step Process page when you press the ‘CLOSE’ button so you can move on to your subsequent step. This convenience gets your report done faster. With new save validations, be absolutely sure your information is saved, removing the need for data re-entry and possible information loss.
- Window Resizing – Now you can expand the SnapCharT® window to fully match your screen resolution. This gives you more work area to quickly and effectively create your SnapCharT®s.
- Batch Import – In the Enterprise Version, you can transfer information from your own incident investigation software without wasting valuable investigation time re-typing it. Import your information directly, avoiding typographical errors or varying word choice that may cause confusion.
- Updated Corrective Action Reports – The updated matrix-style format is easier to read, allowing you to communicate corrective actions clearly to employees and management alike.
These Updates to the TapRooT® Single User Software allow you to conduct an efficient investigation, create accurate reports, and present a professional presentation to management regarding the investigation.
Interested in these upgrades? Visit our Store to purchase.
Don’t own the software yet? Click here to purchase.