Using the Essential TapRooT® Techniques to Perform Apparent Cause Analysis
If you are in the nuclear industry you have probably read my rant on apparent cause analysis. I said that apparent cause analysis was a curse.
The curse as been lifted!
We published a book that describes how to use TapRooT® for low-to-moderate risk incidents. And this new way of using TapRoot® is perfect for apparent cause analysis!
What’s in the book? Here’s the Table of Contents …
Chapter 1: When is a Basic Investigation Good Enough?
Chapter 2: How to Investigate a Fairly Simple Problem Using the Basic Tools of the TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis System
- Find Out What Happened & Draw a SnapCharT®
- Decision: Stop or More to Learn?
- Find Causal Factors Using Safeguard Analysis
- Find Root Causes Using the Root Cause Tree® Diagram
- Develop Fixes Using the Corrective Action Helper Module
- Optional Step: Find and Fix Generic Causes
- What is Left Out of a Basic Investigation to Make it Easy?
Chapter 3: Comparing the Results of a 5-Why Investigation to a Basic TapRooT® Investigation
Appendix A: Quick Reference: How to Perform a Basic TapRooT® Investigation
WHEN CAN YOU BUY THIS NEW BOOK??? NOW!!!
See this link: