Visiting Our Clients In Bogotá, Colombia
Let’s Take A Look At Our Clients in Bogotá, Colombia
Recently in Bogotá, Colombia, some of our clients went through a 2-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Essentials training course with a 1-Day Equifactor® training course on November 27 – 29, 2019.
Have you ever wondered if Equifactor® is right for you? Do you have repeat equipment failures? Then, a 1-Day Equifactor® add-on might be a great fit. TapRooT® and Equifactor® Techniques are designed to help you troubleshoot equipment problems and get the information you need to find and fix the root causes of equipment related failures. To learn more about our Equifactor® course visit our website, or contact your TapRooT® representative.
Many thanks to our TapRooT® instructors Hernando Godoy and Piedad Colmenares for teaching such an excellent course. Also, we want to thank Diana Munevar for sending in these beautiful photos!
Register for a TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training Course
TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training courses are taught all over the world. If you are interested in learning how to stop repeat incidents, find a 2-DAY or 5-DAY course. We are available to train you and your staff on-site at your workplace; CONTACT US to discuss your needs. You may also call us at 865.539.2139 for any questions you may have.
Join Us at the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit
Look through the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit SCHEDULE to browse the tracks. We invite you to learn more about the Summit below:
- View the 2020 Summit Brochure.
- Peruse and take advantage of the Pre-Summit Courses (March 9–10).
- Read Summit FAQ.
- Check out the Summit venue—Horseshoe Bay Resort, near Austin, Texas.
- Save money! Register 3 or more attendees simultaneously for a discount. Also, save when you register for the 3-day Summit plus a 2-day Pre-Summit course.
- Use the Summit hashtag #taprootsummit to share your TapRooT® experiences—before, during, and after the Summit.