What Are They Learning in New Orleans?
Look in on a TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course in New Orleans, Louisiana
Let’s look inside the New Orleans’ TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis course. TapRooT® courses underscore that problems aren’t solved in a vacuum. Rather, questions, comparisons, interaction between team members, and problem-solving in a group are simply a few of the ways course attendees are engaged. When TapRooT® students return to their workplace, lessons learned are applied and shared with other employees.
Many thanks to TapRooT® Instructor Stephanie Tipton for sending these pictures to us.
Join Us at the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit
The 2020 GLOBAL TAPROOT® SUMMIT, March 9-13, 2020, is the best setting to help you develop your roadmap to success. You will also meet industry leaders and network with other professionals.
Look through the 2020 Global TapRooT® Summit SCHEDULE to browse the tracks. We invite you to learn more about the Summit below:
- View the 2020 Summit Brochure.
- Peruse and take advantage of the Pre-Summit Courses (March 9–10).
- Read Summit FAQ.
- Check out the Summit venue—Horseshoe Bay Resort, near Austin, Texas.
- Save money! Register 3 or more attendees simultaneously for a discount. Also, save when you register for the 3-day Summit plus a 2-day Pre-Summit course.
- Use the Summit hashtag #taprootsummit to share your TapRooT® experiences—before, during, and after the Summit.
The Best Root Cause Analysis Leads to Effective Corrective Actions
The TAPROOT® SYSTEM teaches you to be a very effective problem-solver. The TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training System is a process with techniques to investigate, analyze, and develop corrective actions to solve problems. TapRooT®’s root cause analysis process and tools are completely outlined in the TAPROOT® INVESTIGATION ESSENTIALS BOOK SET.
Register for a TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training Course
TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training courses are taught all over the world. If you are interested in learning how to stop repeat incidents, find a 2-DAY or 5-DAY course. We are available to train you and your staff on-site at your workplace; CONTACT US to discuss your needs. You may also call us at 865.539.2139 for any questions you may have.
Keep in Touch to Improve Your Problem-Solving Skills and Performance
We’re continually training, helping you improve your professional root cause analysis skills and performance. Stay current with your TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis skills and training by:
- Following our blog;
- Tuning in to TapRooT® TV Video Sessions or our podcasts;
- Connecting with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and YouTube.