What Does a Pre-Summit Course Look Like?
Here Are Some Photos from Past Courses…
The Interviewing and Evidence Collection Course (Barb Carr teaching).
Angie Comer teaching the TapRooT® Software Course.
Kevin McManus teaching. This year he is teaching the Measurement, Trending, and Predictive Analytics: How the Best Use Data to Improve Work Course.
Tim Diggs teaching the 2-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course.
People drawing their first SnapCharT® in the 2-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course.
Alex Paradies teaching the Stopping Human Error Course.
Vincent Phipps teaching an Effective Communication Certification Course.
Jim Whiting teaching the Risk Assessment & Management Best Practices Course.
Ken Reed teaching the 2-Day Equifactor® Equipment Troubleshooting & TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course.
Get More Info About the Courses
Just click on the course title below to get more information about that class…
- TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course
- 1-Day TapRooT® Executive Leadership Course
- Stopping Human Error
- Equifactor® Equipment Troubleshooting & TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course
- Effective Communication Certification
- TapRooT® Evidence Collection and Interviewing Techniques Course
- Measurement, Trending, and Predictive Analytics: How the Best Use Data to Improve Work
- Getting the Most From Your TapRooT® Software
- Audits and Proactive Improvement Using TapRooT®
- Risk Assessment & Management Best Practices
Register for the pre-Summit Course of Your Choice and the Summit
CLICK HERE to register for the pre-Summit Course of your choice and the 2023 Global TapRooT® Summit.
But don’t wait. All of these courses have a limited number of seats, and many will fill up. Register NOW to make sure that you don’t miss out.