What does a bad day look like? Don’t record from the roof
Why would anyone record snowfall from the roof?
Concerning the guy who decided to record from the roof, Weather Channel observed, “A professional snow removal crew had a hard time with a snow covered roof in Lake Tahoe, California.”
Video source/credit: Posted on YouTube by Pedro Henrique, March 17, 2023.
Would you like to learn more about on-site TapRooT® Training? The TapRooT® Advantage is a systematic process to find and fix the root causes of audits/assessments, precursor incidents, and major accidents.
Use TapRooT® RCA to:
- Collect, understand, and organize evidence about what happened. The TapRooT® tool, the SnapCharT® diagram, reduces investigator bias and makes the facts make sense without developing hypotheses.
- Identify all the Causal Factors (the human errors or equipment failures) that led to the problem – the starting point for root cause analysis.
- Use expert guidance to analyze human errors using the Human Performance Troubleshooting Guide and equipment failures using the Equifactor® Troubleshooting Tables.
- Analyze the real root causes of problems guided by the Root Cause Tree® Diagram and Dictionary.
- Develop effective fixes for problems using the Corrective Action Helper® Guide and Safeguard Analysis to stop repeat incidents or significantly reduce their consequences.
Become trained in troubleshooting and identifying root causes of issues and incidents.
REGISTER TODAY for a TapRooT® course and gain advantage, experience, and expertise from our professional instructors. Here are listings for our upcoming 2-Day and 5-Day courses:
We are global to meet your needs. If you need other times or locations, please see our full selection of COURSES.
If you would like for us to teach a course at your workplace, please REACH OUT HERE to discuss what we can do for you, or call us at 865.539.2139
TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis
If you would like to learn about how to avoid:
- fixing problems and not root causes
- selecting the wrong root causes
- being trapped in bias
- being limited by the knowledge and experience of your team to develop root causes
consider TapRooT® RCA.
TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis is a patented and proven method of stopping human error through a systematic process.