What does a bad day look like? Hauntings
We might conclude since it’s Halloween that hauntings might be expected.
However, these hauntings appear to be foul/fowl in spirit, if you get my drift. So, this season of hauntings, don’t ruffle any feathers and don’t flap at the moon! Happy Halloween!
A few chicken funnies for you (no more hauntings, we promise):
- What do chicken families do on the weekends? They have peck-nics!
- What are chickens most afraid of? The a-peck-alypse!
- What do you call a great chicken? Im-peck-able!
- What movies do hens like? Chick flicks!
- Which side of the chicken has the most feathers? The outside!
- What do you do with a shy chick? Get her to come out of her shell!
- How do chickens wake up on time? Alarm clucks!
- How do chickens send mail? In hen-velopes!
- Why did Mozart hate chickens? All they say is “Bach, Bach, Bach!”
- Why did the chicken go to the seance? To get to the other side!
Chicken jokes source/credit: The Dodo.
TAPROOT® GLOBAL TRAINING COURSE INFORMATION
Would you like to become TapRooT® Trained? Register for a TapRooT® course to put yourself on the best career path to skills development and effective training in troubleshooting to identify the root causes of issues and incidents.
TapRooT® Trained professionals have the training and skillsets necessary for investigation, problem-solving, and root cause analysis. New skills lead to new positions. Find the course you prefer from the courses listed below, or find what you are looking for from the full selection of TapRooT® RCA courses. Soon, you will be TapRooT® Trained.
CHOOSE TAPROOT® COURSES THAT BEST FIT YOUR TEAM’S NEEDS
For a complete overview of TapRooT® courses, please see our full selection of TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training courses.
We also offer on-site training for our clients and their employees.
Connect with us by phone (MAIN: 865.539.2139; SUPPORT: 865.357.0080) or email.
WHY IS TAPROOT® THE TOP RCA TRAINING?
TapRooT® has been designed for investigating seemingly simple problems that could have been worse (precursor incidents) by using a simple 5-step process. TapRooT® can also be used to investigate major accidents by using the complete 7-step process.
- The 2-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course teaches the essential techniques for investigating precursor incidents and fixing them to prevent major accidents.
- The Equifactor® Training Course also teaches how to use the TapRooT® techniques and Equifactor® troubleshooting tables to stop equipment problems.
- The 5-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Team Leader Course teaches the complete 7-step TapRooT® process and techniques to investigate major accidents, serious environmental releases, fatalities, major plant upsets, and serious injuries.
TAPROOT® IS YOUR GUIDE FOR RCA COMMUNITY NEEDS
TapRoot® is global—and local—to meet your needs. If you would like us to teach a course at your workplace, please reach out here to discuss what we can do for you, or call us at 865.539.2139. Need other times or locations that you don’t see on today’s list? Please see our full selection of courses.