What is the MOST Important Idea You Will Take Back to Work from the 2016 Summit?
I’ve been to hundreds of conferences in my professional lifetime. I usually take at least one good idea away from every conference I attend. But some of the most impactful ideas for performance improvement that I’ve ever had have come from the TapRooT® Summit.
That got me thinking …
What is the MOST Important Idea I Will Take Back to Work from the 2016 Summit?
First, I’m really looking forward to hearing the Keynote talks. See the Keynote talks here:
I know I will be inspired and have several key take-aways.
Then have a look at the various schedules for the 9 tracks. He’s what stood out to me…
- TapRooT® Users Share Best Practices
- Learning from the Best Maintenance Program in the U.S.A.
- 7 Deadly Sins of Human Performance
- The Bhopal Disaster: A Definitive TapRooT® Analysis
- Grade your Investigation
- Weatherford’s Global Journey to HSE and Quality Improvement with TapRooT®
- Human Error Causes of Quality Problems
- What’s New in the TapRooT® Software
- Character Driven Success
- Interviewing Behaviors & Body Language
- Improve Accountability, Execution and Performance
- Certified TapRooT® Instructor Recertification Workshop
- Building Reports and Templates Using the TapRooT® Software
- What’s Holding You Back – Common Barriers to Process Excellence
And that list is a problem. There are more sessions listed than I can go to! I’m going to have to pick from the list. Of course, I have to pick the ones where I’m presenting! But you may like somethings else. There are 41 different breakout sessions that may line up with the most pressing issues you are facing at work.
Many of the sessions provide an excellent opportunity for networking and benchmarking. The most important idea you take away might come from sharing best practices with others.
And the Pre-Summit Courses are another place to learn ideas that will help your facility maintain a work-class performance improvement program. I select the courses we offer each year to address the problems that I see our clients are facing. Here are the courses being offered before this year’s Summit:
- Advanced Causal Factor Development Course (New)
- Advanced Trending Techniques
- TapRooT® Analyzing and Fixing Safety Culture Issues
- Risk Assessment and Management Best Practices
- 2-Day TapRooT® Quality Process Improvement Facilitator Course (New)
- Getting the Most from Your TapRooT® Software
- TapRooT® for Audits (New)
- Interviewing & Investigation Basics (New)
- Understanding and Stopping Human Error
- 2-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course
- 2-Day Equifactor® Equipment Troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis (New)
What will you learn at the 2016 Global TapRooT® Summit that will save lives, stop quality issues, improve equipment reliability, or improve productivity at your facility? Review the sessions and see what you think. But don’t miss out on your chance to make a difference at your facility by implementing great ideas to improve performance. Get registered for the Summit today! Register here: