What Should You Do To Improve Patient Safety & Healthcare Quality?
My Mom suffered a sentinel event at a hospital in Illinois. Many of the readers here may have had loved ones who died or were significantly injured by mistakes at a hospital. But what can we do to improve patient safety and healthcare quality? Attend the Improving Healthcare Quality & Patient Safety Best Practice Track at the 2014 Global TapRooT® Summit.
When your mom is injured in a hospital sentinel event, you take performance improvement even more seriously. But I started the Improving Healthcare Quality & Patient Safety Best Practice Track back in 1995 – long before sentinel events and patient safety became front page news (and before my mom was injured). But why am I explaining my personal link to this track at the Summit? Because I want you to know how important this session is and how hard we work to bring valuable information to healthcare professional who attend the Summit.
What will you learn as a healthcare professional at the 2014 Global TapRooT® Summit? First, you will take back valuable best practices from these best practice sessions:
- Error Proof Healthcare – How to Accelerate Your Improvement Efforts
- The Emily Jerry Story: From Tragedy to Triumph
- High Reliability Industry Lessons for healthcare
- Slips, Trips, and Falls: The Science Behind Walking
- Fatigue & Human Performance: The Tell-Tale Signs of Fatigue Related Mistakes
- System Root Cause Analysis of Intergenerational Issues
- Advanced Causal Factor Development
- Expert Facilitation of Investigations Using TapRooT® Software
But that’s not all. You will also be motivated by our keynote speakers:
- Christine Cashen – Why Briansorm When You Can Brain El Niño?
- Carl Dixon – A Strange Way to Live
- Mark Paradies – World Class Performance Improvement
- Edward Foulke – Sweeping Workplace Safety Changes
- Rocky Bleier – Be the Best You Can Be
But there’s more … Networking and FUN! From the opening “Name Game” to the closing charity golf tournament, we’ve designed the TapRooT® Summit to make it easy to meet and get to know new people that can help you learn important lessons that will help you improve performance at your facility.
Don’t miss out on this valuable opportunity to save patient’s lives and improve quality at your hospital. Register today at:
If you are a healthcare professional involved in patient safety and quality improvement, you really need to be there.