What Will You Miss on June 14-18?
Can’t Miss Courses and Speakers in Knoxville, TN
You don’t want to miss what we planned for YOU. Let’s start with the live, in-person and virtual course we have planned for June 14-15.
Every year we select a special group of courses that we think our best TapRooT® Users need. This year the courses are…
In-Person ONLY Courses…
Virtual ONLY Courses…
- 3-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training (Sunday – Tuesday) FULL
- 2-Day Best Practices in Mistake Proofing & Corrective Actions Writing Training
- 2-Day Risk Management Best Practices, ROBT Risk & Opportunity Based Thinking Training
- 2-Day TapRooT® Evidence Collection and Interviewing Techniques to Sharpen Investigation Skills Training
Courses Either In-Person OR Virtual (Hybrid)…
- 2-Day Equifactor® Equipment Troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis Training
- 2-Day Stopping Human Error Course
- 2-Day Getting the Most from Your TapRooT® Software Course
Click on the links above to find out more about each course.
The Summit is being held in Knoxville, Tennessee, on June 16-18. We hope you can attend in person. You may also attend virtually.
Let’s start with the Keynote Speakers. They include Shannon Miller, Dan Verlinde, Vincent Phipps, and Inky Johnson.
Use THIS LINK to see more about their talks.
The there are the 7 Best Practice Tracks, 34 Speakers, and 36 Presentation.
See the complete Summit Schedule at THIS LINK.
You will end your experience by developing a Roadmap to Success that will plan how you will implement all the best practices and advanced knowledge you obtained at the Summit.
The one above is blank but yours will be filled with valuable improvements.
How Do YOU Register?
CLICK HERE and complete your registration for the course of your choice and the Summit. You can choose to attend virtually or in person. And if you have been vaccinated for COVID, it looks like there will be no restriction in Knoxville, Tennessee, if you attend in person.
Don’t wait. The Summit is rapidly approaching and you don’t want to be one of those people complaining about missing it!