What’s It Like To Be In a Virtual TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course?
System Improvements Inc. is pleased to offer virtual TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis courses to train individuals and teams to find and fix real root causes of precursor incidents—incidents that could have become major accidents.
System Improvements is providing opportunities for companies to train teams/individuals virtually. Listen as Alex Paradies and Benna Hughes discuss virtual TapRooT® training.
In order to offer a great virtual learning experience, System Improvements employed rigorous testing of virtual delivery software systems and experimented with changes to content and timing
Some requirements included:
- virtual breakout rooms for team exercises;
- three-hour segments structured with the right amount of interactive exercises, instructional content, exercises, and breaks, allowing students to remain alert and interactive;
- 10-person classes with two instructors to allow good interaction between students and instructors;
- ways to add quizzes, exercises, and software practice to the course to keep engagement high.
The testing phase included implementation and critiques by multiple corporate TapRooT® users. The next steps were follow-up post-course coaching and evaluation regimen to ensure the training was effective.
“The virtual course was great, interactive, with fantastic instructors. The time flew by.”
A TapRooT® user, familiar with in-person courses, who was dreading the virtual course
TapRooT® virtual courses use an online teaching platform, with a webcam on during the class, allowing students to see the instructors, be seen by the instructors, and interact with the class
Team exercises will be completed throughout the course and will utilize cloud-based TapRooT® Software. Significantly, after course completion, the student can schedule a 30-minute review of their first application of the TapRooT® System to investigate an incident or to perform an audit.
The number of virtual courses will be limited as we grow in the certification process of our own in-house instructors. To schedule training for your company’s employees, contact us to reserve course space, or call a TapRooT® Implementation Expert at 865-539-2139 and get your course scheduled today.
Register now for virtual Pre-Summit TapRooT® courses, June 13-15, just prior to the 2021 Global TapRooT® Summit
For 2021, the Global TapRooT® Summit, June 14-18, in Knoxville, Tennessee, is offered both as an in-person or a virtual experience. Teams and individuals will “attend,” interact, and learn how to improve performance and work quality, whether attending in-person or virtually.
Annually, System Improvements offers a curated collection of TapRooT® courses, called Pre-Summit courses. System Improvements president, Mark Paradies, personally selects these Pre-Summit courses to help TapRooT® users increase their skills and improve their company’s performance.
Advanced Pre-Summit Courses
2-Day – June 14-15, 2021
3-Day – June 13-15, 2021
In-Person ONLY Courses
Virtual ONLY Courses
- 3-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Training (Sunday – Tuesday)
- 2-Day Risk Management – Best Practices & ROBT Risk & Opportunity Based Thinking Training
- 2-Day TapRooT® Evidence Collection and Interviewing Techniques to Sharpen Investigation Skills Training
- 2-Day Best Practices in Mistake Proofing & Corrective Actions Writing Training
Courses Either In-Person OR Virtual
- 2-Day Equifactor® Equipment Troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis Training
- 2-Day Stopping Human Error Course
- 2-Day Getting the Most from Your TapRooT® Software Course
Register teams today to begin planning for networking and benchmarking with people from industry-leading companies and performance-improvement experts from around the world.
Or call the System Improvements office (865-539-2139) for help in registering teams and individuals for the Summit.