Why Do Improvement Programs Fail? (And How To Build a Superior Improvement Program)
Repenning & Sterman Share Research
Every year companies and governments around the world spend billions of dollars on improving performance. But many of these programs fail. Why?
This was a topic at the 2005 TapRooT® Summit. If you missed that Summit, you can still read about the research we discussed by clicking on THIS LINK.
Learn More About Improving
Are you interested in more information about performance improvement? Consider attending the 2023 Global TapRooT® Summit being held near Houston on April 24-28. Read on for information about the Building a Superior Improvement Program Track that is one of the eight Summit best practice tracks.
What’s in the track? Here’s a list of the sessions:
- Setting Goals & Developing Performance Measures | Jake Locklear
- How Do You Get Senior Management Support? Best Practice Sharing | Amy Souders
- Using TapRooT® to Improve Learning Teams | Alex Paradies
- Sharing Investigations & RCA Best Practices | Darrin Wertz & Mubashar Ahmed
- The GE Renewables Energy Improvements Using TapRooT® | Claus Rose
- TapRooT® Users’ Success Stories | Jason Dalen & Vincent Vincek, Facilitator – Ken Reed, (Panel Discussion)
- Building a Roadmap to Success | Rick Hulse
- How to Use TapRooT® for Minor and Major Accidents & Proactive Improvement | Nancy Hitchins
- How Admiral Rickover Built the First High-Reliability Organization | Mark Paradies
And here is what Tim has to say about the track…
There are eight Best Practice Tracks at the Summit and ten pre-Summit Courses. That’s an amazing amount of learning, best practice sharing, and networking. Would you like more information about the pre-Summit Courses and the Summit? Just CLICK HERE.
Don’t wait to REGISTER. The Summit is rapidly approaching and you can’t afford to miss all the knowledge and best practices that will be shared.
And if you need to register multiple participants, take advantage of these discounts…