Would Ronald Reagan Endorse the New TapRooT® Book for Low-to-Moderate Incident Investigations?
Ronald Reagan said:
“They say the world has become too complex for simple answers. They are wrong.”
That’s why I think Reagan would like the new TapRooT® Book …
It makes using TapRooT® simple for analyzing simple incidents.
What’s in the new book? Here’s the Table of Contents:
Chapter 1: When is a Basic Investigation Good Enough?
Chapter 2: How to Investigate a Fairly Simple Problem Using the Basic Tools of the TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis System
- Find Out What Happened & Draw a SnapCharT®
- Decision: Stop or More to Learn?
- Find Causal Factors Using Safeguard Analysis
- Find Root Causes Using the Root Cause Tree® Diagram
- Develop Fixes Using the Corrective Action Helper Module
- Optional Step: Find and Fix Generic Causes
- What is Left Out of a Basic Investigation to Make it Easy?
Chapter 3: Comparing the Results of a 5-Why Investigation to a Basic TapRooT® Investigation
Appendix A: Quick Reference: How to Perform a Basic TapRooT® Investigation
Where can you get the new book? CLICK HERE!