10 Most Helpful Articles of 2021 (So Far)
Do You Read All the Newsletter Articles Every Week?
The Root Cause Network™ Newsletter provides you with lots of information every week. But we know that not every subscriber can read every article every week. Thus, you may have missed some important tips for improving performance.
But we have an idea … We have gathered the Top 10 Most Helpful Articles of the first five months of this year into this one posting to make it easy for you to read the tips that you have missed.
Top 10 Most Helpful Articles
Just click on any of the articles below to read and learn. I’ve ordered them with what I think are the most helpful article at the top. Let me know in the comments if you think I got the order right.
1. Why Human Error is NOT a Root Cause
2. 10 Wrong Ways to Stop Human Error
3. Bad Advice or Good Advice
4. When Should a Supervisor Be at the Job Site Supervising?
5. 11 Years Since the Deepwater Horizon Accident – What Did We Fail to Learn?
6. What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You (and your company)
7. Compassionate Root Cause Analysis
8. Conservative Decision Making
9. What Does It Cost To Wait?
10. Do Tougher Penalties Improve Worker Safety?
If you are interested in improving food safety, here is a bonus article…
Now get started reading the articles you missed! (And let me know if you think the order of the articles is correct.)