2020 Global TapRooT® Summit Social Media Contest
Social Media Contest
Are you attending our annual Summit? We are only two weeks out! Now is the time to finalize your travel arrangements and begin packing your bags for an awesome week full of networking, learning, and fun.
I am pleased to announce the return of our Social Media Contest!! This is the year to really get into the contest because this year’s location is taking place at Horseshoe Bay Resort in Texas. It has recently undergone a multimillion-dollar renovation, and they have created the perfect place to take spectacular photos.
This year our participants will have two chances to win a spectacular prize. One winner will be chosen for the most posts, and the other winner will be chosen for the most creative post. The winner will be announced Thursday, March 12, after our 4 pm Keynote Speaker.
All you need to do to win is follow the simple contest instructions and have a Twitter and/or Instagram account!
Social Media Contest Instructions
As I stated earlier this year, we will be switching up the contest a little bit. Instead of having only one winner, this year we will have two! One winner for the most posts and another winner for the most creative post. It is easy to enter. All you have to do is follow in the simple instructions below.
- Follow us on Twitter and/or Instagram (@TapRooT_RCA).
- Post pictures and status updates using the #taprootsummit.
- Post as much as you can and get creative! The more you post or, the more creative your post, the more you increase your chances of winning!
- Most importantly, have fun!
Not to sure on what you should be posting about? No worries! I have provided a list of ideas to get the creative juices flowing.
- You and your friends at the Summit
- Summit activities
- Wednesday Night Reception
- Keynote Speakers
- Breakfast/Lunch Buffet
- Interesting places around the resort
OR YOU CAN SEND US STATUS UPDATES ABOUT:
- Your travels to the 2019 Global TapRooT® Summit
- What you’ve learned/favorite Breakout Session
- Tell us about your experience at the 2020 Summit
- Fun and exciting things you’ve done around the Horseshoe Bay Resort
WE WILL ANNOUNCE THE WINNERs THURSDAY MARCH, 12 after THE KEYNOTE SPEAKER, Mark Paradies. YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN.