Pictures! 5-Day TapRooT® RCA, Abu Dhabi, with Sanjay Gandhi
An on-site TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course allows many employees to be trained together, as in these images with Sanjay Gandhi, TapRooT® Instructor.
In these pictures, you can see TapRooT® Instructor Sanjay Gandhi and his unique rapport with students while teaching a 5-Day TapRooT® Advanced Root Cause Analysis Team Leader Training course. We appreciate Sanjay sharing these images of a recent on-site course.
Put yourself in the picture and register for TapRooT® Training — you’ll be very fortunate to have a great instructor, just as these students learned from Sanjay Gandhi.
Would you like to learn more about on-site TapRooT® Training? The TapRooT® Advantage is a systematic process to find and fix the root causes of audits/assessments, precursor incidents, and major accidents.
Use TapRooT® RCA to:
- Collect, understand, and organize evidence about what happened. The TapRooT® tool, the SnapCharT® diagram, reduces investigator bias and makes the facts make sense without developing hypotheses.
- Identify all the Causal Factors (the human errors or equipment failures) that led to the problem – the starting point for root cause analysis.
- Use expert guidance to analyze human errors using the Human Performance Troubleshooting Guide and equipment failures using the Equifactor® Troubleshooting Tables.
- Analyze the real root causes of problems guided by the Root Cause Tree® Diagram and Dictionary.
- Develop effective fixes for problems using the Corrective Action Helper® Guide and Safeguard Analysis to stop repeat incidents or significantly reduce their consequences.
Become trained in troubleshooting and identifying root causes of issues and incidents.
REGISTER TODAY for a TapRooT® course and gain advantage, experience, and expertise from our professional instructors. Here are listings for our upcoming 2-Day and 5-Day courses:
2-DAY TAPROOT® ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS TRAINING
5-DAY TAPROOT® ADVANCED ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS TEAM LEADER TRAINING
We are global to meet your needs. If you need other times or locations, please see our full selection of COURSES.
If you would like for us to teach a course at your workplace, please REACH OUT HERE to discuss what we can do for you, or call us at 865.539.2139.