Pictures! 5-Day TapRooT® RCA, Abu Dhabi, with Sanjay Gandhi
An on-site TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course allows many employees to be trained together, as in these images with Sanjay Gandhi, TapRooT® Instructor.
In these pictures, you can see TapRooT® Instructor Sanjay Gandhi and his unique rapport with students while teaching a 5-Day TapRooT® Advanced Root Cause Analysis Team Leader Training course. We appreciate Sanjay sharing these images of a recent on-site course.
Put yourself in the picture and register for TapRooT® Training — you’ll be very fortunate to have a great instructor, just as these students learned from Sanjay Gandhi.
Would you like to learn more about on-site TapRooT® Training? The TapRooT® Advantage is a systematic process to find and fix the root causes of audits/assessments, precursor incidents, and major accidents.
Use TapRooT® RCA to:
- Collect, understand, and organize evidence about what happened. The TapRooT® tool, the SnapCharT® diagram, reduces investigator bias and makes the facts make sense without developing hypotheses.
- Identify all the Causal Factors (the human errors or equipment failures) that led to the problem – the starting point for root cause analysis.
- Use expert guidance to analyze human errors using the Human Performance Troubleshooting Guide and equipment failures using the Equifactor® Troubleshooting Tables.
- Analyze the real root causes of problems guided by the Root Cause Tree® Diagram and Dictionary.
- Develop effective fixes for problems using the Corrective Action Helper® Guide and Safeguard Analysis to stop repeat incidents or significantly reduce their consequences.
Become trained in troubleshooting and identifying root causes of issues and incidents.
REGISTER TODAY for a TapRooT® course and gain advantage, experience, and expertise from our professional instructors. Here are listings for our upcoming 2-Day and 5-Day courses:
We are global to meet your needs. If you need other times or locations, please see our full selection of COURSES.
If you would like for us to teach a course at your workplace, please REACH OUT HERE to discuss what we can do for you, or call us at 865.539.2139.