Does Your Management Need an Executive Briefing?
What is a TapRooT® Executive Briefing?
A TapRooT® Executive Briefing and a Roadmap to Success are important for your company if you are just getting started implementing TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis (RCA)—or even if you’ve been using TapRooT® for years and you need to get even greater benefits from your improvement initiatives.
In the video below, TapRooT® professionals Alex Paradies and Benna Hughes share what TapRooT® executive briefings are and how a briefing can help your company achieve its improvement goals.
What if your company is just beginning to implement TapRooT® RCA—do you need an Executive Briefing?
An initial Executive Briefing is the perfect way to begin your TapRooT® implementation. Everyone, especially senior management in your organization, needs to be on the same page. An Executive Briefing will help everyone understand how TapRooT® RCA works and what is required to have a successful improvement program. Our goal is to partner with you from the beginning to ensure your success.
What if your company is a current user of TapRooT®—do you need an Executive Briefing?
Let’s say you have had some team members who were trained. Are you getting the most out of your investment? What can you do to make your use of the TapRooT® System even more beneficial?
Here are a few ideas to help you improve…
- Software: Did you know our software has new features, such as the evidence collection app for your smartphone and grading your investigations to make sure you are doing the best investigations possible?
- Software: Do you have an incident management system you use along with TapRooT® software but are having to reenter your data because it’s two separate systems?
- Training: Do you have new people that need training? Do you have people that need refresher training?
- Policies: Does your incident investigation or root cause analysis policy need improvement? We can help.
- Investigation Grading: We have an investigation grading module in our software. Do you need help getting started or an independent review of some investigations for improvement suggestions? We can help.
- Roadmap: Have you accomplished your initial TapRooT® implementation but are wondering what you should do to make the program even better? A free session with a TapRooT® Expert to develop a Roadmap to Success may be just what you need. Call us at 865.539.2139.
The best RCA Leads to effective corrective actions . . . and it can start with an Executive Briefing
The TapRooT® System is used by leading companies around the world to investigate and fix the root causes of major accidents, precursor incidents, quality issues, human errors, maintenance problems, medical mistakes, productivity issues, manufacturing failures, environmental releases, audit findings … in other words, all types of mission-critical problems.
TapRooT® has been designed for investigating seemingly simple problems that could have been worse (precursor incidents) by using a simple 5-step process. TapRooT® can also be used to investigate major accidents by using a complete 7-step process.
The TapRooT® System teaches you to be an effective problem-solver. The system is a process with techniques to investigate, analyze, and develop effective corrective actions to solve problems.
The TapRooT® process and tools are completely described in the book, Using the Essential TapRooT® Techniques to Investigate Low-to-Medium Risk Incidents. Within the book’s simple-to-understand 50 pages, the reader will grasp how to perform investigations for low-to-medium risk incidents, yielding dependable results and corrective actions.
Get your team ready for the one conference you cannot miss in 2021
The 2021 Global TapRooT® Summit, June 14-18, 2021, in Knoxville, Tennessee, is the best setting to help you develop your Roadmap to Success. Register your team to attend and meet global industry leaders and network with instructors and professionals.
Look through the 2021 Global TapRooT® Summit schedule to browse the tracks and then . . .
- Peruse and take advantage of the Pre-Summit Courses (June 14-15).
- Read Summit FAQ.
- Save money! Register 3 or more attendees simultaneously for a discount. Also, save when you register for the 3-day Summit plus a 2-day Pre-Summit course.