NEW UPDATES to Evidence Collection Techniques Training
I’m excited to announce the new updates to our Effective Interviewing and Evidence Collection training. We’ll be rolling out the new updates at the 2023 Global TapRooT® Summit, Margaritaville Lake Resort, Lake Conroe (Houston), Texas, April 24 – 25, 2023.
This evidence collection techniques training is unique to workplace incident investigations. This is the ONLY date this course is offered publicly in 2023 so register now!
What’s New in Evidence Collection Techniques Training?
If you are not getting what you need from your investigations, this may be the piece of the puzzle that you are missing. And, if you haven’t been to TapRooT® Training in a few years, you will appreciate learning how to use tools you are already familiar with like the SnapCharT®, the TapRooT® Root Cause Tree, TapRooT® Dictionary and the TapRooT® App to collect better quantity and quality of evidence.
The TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis System and ASTM International Standards are the solid foundation of this evidence collection training. Attendees will
- learn how to preplan and prepare to document investigations with ease.
- use a SnapCharT® efficiently as a planning tool for evidence collection.
- work in teams using a systematic process to collect information.
- learn how to best label, collect and record evidence.
- learn how to conduct an initial site visit.
- participate in mock interviews practicing the TapRooT® 12-Step Interview Process.
Plan to join me & Emily Pritt for this course, and stay the rest of the week in Margaritaville for the Summit! It’s going to be an awesome week. See you there!