How to Prepare for the Global TapRooT® Summit: A First Time Attendee Checklist
Is it your first time attending the Global TapRooT® Summit? It can be a little tricky preparing for an event you have never attended.
Here’s help for you as a first time Global TapRooT® Summit attendee:
- Review your investigations.
- Take a look at the TapRooT® Pre-Summit and Summit schedules.
- TapRooT® Pre-Summit Courses are a great way to kick off your TapRooT® Summit experience. You are already investing the time to travel, so maximize your experience by attending a TapRooT® Pre-Summit class. There’s a wide variety of courses, so there is something for everyone.
- Here is a link to see the TapRooT® Pre-Summit and Summit schedules: https://www.taproot.com/2023-global-taproot-summit-brochure/
- Recruit coworkers to come with you to the Global TapRooT® Summit.
- The format of the TapRooT® Summit makes networking and meeting new people easy, however, it’s always nice to have a coworker with you to discuss how to implement the best practices that you will learn. There is even an attendance discount available if you have 3 or more attendees. You will find the attendance discount on the TapRooT® Summit page by scrolling down to “2023 Pre-Summit & Summit Attendee Pricing.”
- When registering, look at the notes you jotted down after reviewing your investigations. Make sure to register for the sessions that best fit your needs. If you have questions about a session, reach out to the TapRooT® team. We can help you craft a schedule tailored for your company’s needs.
- Here is the link to register: https://summit.taproot.com/register
- Make your hotel reservations.
- There is nothing worse than signing up for a conference and having to stay at the “overflow” hotel because all rooms are sold out. We have a room block for Summit attendees, so take advantage of the discounted rate and the opportunity to network with your peers. Here is the link to the Summit room block: https://www.taproot.com/summit/venue/
- Download the Whova app.
- Whova is the app we use to communicate Summit activities with attendees. You can also interact with other Summit attendees.
- You can find the TapRooT® Summit on Whova through this link: https://whova.com/portal/webapp/globa_202305/sign_in
- Connect with TapRooT® Summit speakers.
- Send LinkedIn requests to the speakers leading the sessions on your schedule.
If you go through this checklist and have questions along the way, please reach out to us via email or call us at 865.539.2139 and we will be happy to help.
Look forward to seeing everyone at the 2023 Global TapRooT® Summit (April 26-28) & in the Pre-Summit courses (April 24-25) in April 2023!