HSEQ Professional Development Opportunities
Start today and become a better HSEQ leader. Learn, engage, take your new knowledge back to your workplace and make a difference in 2022. Whether you want to break into your industry, stay current on best practices, or get promoted, each of our nine courses is designed to get you there.
Each year, we offer exclusive 2-day courses preceding the Global TapRooT® Summit (May 4-6, 2022, Knoxville, Tennessee). What makes them exclusive? Most of these courses are *only* offered as a public course just prior to the Summit, so they are limited to once each year. Our world-class experts are busy people, but they carve out this time to bring their knowledge to the Summit. Often, Continuing Education Units are available for these courses (1.6 CEUs).
Our 2022 courses include:
- TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course. If you are an HSEQ professional but not TapRooT® trained, here is your chance to be one of the cool kids. Network with TapRooT® Users at the Summit which immediately follows these courses.
- TapRooT® Executive Leadership. An understanding of the TapRooT® System helps leaders know what questions to ask when presented a TapRooT® Investigation. Become better at managing and evaluating investigations, making decisions and proactive improvement.
- Audits & Proactive Improvement Using TapRooT®. Improve the effectiveness of your audits by applying advanced root cause analysis to your audit process.
- Stopping Human Error. Learn techniques to help stop human errors in your workforce (as well as what *not* to do).
- Equifactor® Equipment Troubleshooting & TapRooT Root Cause Analysis Course. Learn to use Equifactor® Troubleshooting Tools so you don’t miss any possible equipment failures, and then take it one step further and identify the failure(s) root cause so you can stop them once and for all.
- Risk Management Best Practices & Opportunity Based Thinking. Learn how to make the outcome of your risk assessments consistent, reliable, and accurate.
- TapRooT® Evidence Collection & Interviewing Techniques Course. Spend an entire day on improving your investigative interviewing skills as well as a day learning how to collect information about incident investigations in ways you may not have considered.
- Best Practices in Mistake Proofing & Corrective Actions Development. Reduce daily process errors and learn to write better corrective actions.
- TapRooT® Software Course. If you use TapRooT® Software, learn how to harness all the benefits to make your investigations run smoothly.
Video Overview of HSEQ Professional Development Opportunities
In this 10-minute video, System Improvements/TapRooT® President, Mark Paradies and Emily Pritt give a quick overview of all of the courses mentioned above. (Note: Unfortunately, the “Analyzing and Improving Company Culture” course mentioned will not be offered in 2022.)
Join Us for Global TapRooT® Summit Week
You may decide to attend just a 2-day course, attend just the Summit, or stay all week and do both. Who wouldn’t want to enjoy beautiful East Tennessee in the Spring? Less than an hour’s drive from the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, Knoxville, Tennessee has a very vibrant downtown where you will enjoy live music, culture, boutique shopping, and highly acclaimed restaurants.
Global TapRooT® Summit Week, May 2 – 6, 2022
(2-Day PreSummit Courses are May 2-3, the Summit is May 4-6)
The Knoxville Convention Center