Must Attend to Maintain TapRooT® Instructor Certification
Certified TapRooT® Instructor
Are you a Certified TapRooT® Instructor?
Did you attend the 2021 Global TapRooT® Summit?
If you didn’t attend in 2021 and you have been certified for more than a year, you MUST ATTEND the 2022 Global TapRooT® Summit and register for one of the nine pre-Summit Courses to maintain your certification and continue to teach onward into 2023.
Beyond a Requirement
Attending the Summit and a pre-Summit Course at least every two years is the re-certification requirement but there are better reasons to attend…
- You will receive the latest updates to the 2-Day TapRooT® Course materials to make your slides match those in the newest course materials you purchase.
- You will learn the latest 2-Day/3-Day TapRooT® Course updates to make sure that you are teaching the latest course material.
- You will sign up for the Certified TapRooT® Instructor Track but you can customize your experience by selecting sessions outside the track (except for the two required sections – the “What’s New in the TapRooT® Software” Session on Wednesday and the “TapRooT® Certified Instructor Recertification” session on Friday). See all the sessions HERE.
- You will bring back best practices from TapRooT® Users all over the world to help your company improve performance.
- You will be motivated to achieve even greater excellence.
- You will meet valuable contacts to add to your network.
- You will have FUN!
Which Course Should you Attend?
If you haven’t attended a 2-Day TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Course in a couple of years, I would choose that. Watching our experienced instructors teach will help you be a better instructor.
Otherwise, pick the course that will help your company the most from the other eight courses. See the options HERE.
How to Register
CLICK HERE and fill out the registration form. It’s that easy.
We look forward to seeing you there.