Root Cause Analysis Training in Denver!
There’s still time to grab a seat in our upcoming course May 2 in Denver, Colorado but don’t wait too long. Limited seats are available! This is the ONLY 5-Day Advanced Root Cause Analysis course on the schedule for Denver in 2016.
The 5-Day TapRooT® Advanced Root Cause Analysis Team Leader Training is for those who want to learn the essential and advanced TapRooT® Techniques and to use the TapRooT® Software (by using it in training).
Advanced TapRooT® Techniques include:
- Cognitive Interviewing – an advanced interviewing technique that helps the interviewee recall more information.
- Change Analysis – an information collection and analysis technique that compares successful performance to the incident or reliable equipment performance to unreliable equipment to discover problems.
- Safeguards Analysis – a method to evaluate defenses, identify causal factors, and improve corrective action.
- Critical Human Action Profile (CHAP) – an information collection method used to develop a detailed profile of a specific task involved in a human error caused incident.
- Equifactor® Equipment Troubleshooting – expanded equipment troubleshooting tables from equipment reliability expert Heinz Bloch.
Advanced root cause analysis techniques drill deeper into the causes of human error and equipment failure. These techniques help investigators lead teams investigating difficult problems, and help them use TapRooT® proactively to stop accidents from happening.
Request our brochure: email@example.com