Maximizing benefits: TapRooT® LinkedIn Group
TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Users and Friends
If you are interested in root cause analysis and want:
• insight on root cause analysis investigation techniques.
• to network with experienced TapRooT® users in your industry.
• to know about upcoming TapRooT® root cause analysis and evidence collection training events.
• an executive briefing setup with your management to learn more about the TapRooT® Process and Software.
• to stay in touch with past TapRooT® classmates.
• peer and Instructor advice on multi-user software.
There’s a Group for that!
Join over 3,400+ like-minded professionals in our TapRooT® LinkedIn Group
• • •
Why is a TapRooT® Group Necessary?
Groups are important because together we provide others encouragement and share ideas.
By joining in you can learn and engage with others online in the TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Users and Friends LinkedIn Group.
How to Join the TapRooT® LinkedIn Group
To join the TapRooT® Users and Friends Group, first you must have a LinkedIn account.
Then click on the following TapRooT® LinkedIn Group hyperlink and submit a request to join TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Users and Friends.
Alternatively, you can also find the group by typing the group name into the LinkedIn search bar.
• • •
Once you are a member of the group, be sure to click on the bell icon (located just above the group name on the page) to receive all new notifications.
This way you will be sure to see all new group interactions!
Are you already a member of the TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis Users and Friends LinkedIn Group?
Drop in and say hello! We love to have fun and get to know each other.
More ways to stay engaged with your skills and training:
- Follow along on our blog
- Listen to our Wednesday TapRooT® TV video sessions
- Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and YouTube