TapRooT® Summit – Better Investigations
Who wouldn’t want to have better results from their investigations? The Better Investigations Track at the 2019 Global TapRooT® Summit will give you some great ideas on how to improve your investigations, from putting your teams together all the way through post incident employee care. Here are some of the specialized tracks we’ve put together for you this year:
- Techniques of the Puppetmaster – You know those people who seem to have that unique ability to organize and run and efficient investigation teams? Alethea Arnold has some great tips that will make you one of those people!
- Critical Human Action Profiles – This is a powerful data-collection technique that can help you ask better questions about an incident. Heidi Reed (no relation!) will show you some examples of how to use this TapRooT® technique.
- Post-Incident Care of Employees – After an incident occurs, it is the legal and moral responsibility of an employer to take care of the effected employees. Michele Lindsay will walk your though how to provide support after a critical incident for better morale, health and productivity.
- Where’s Waldo? Finding Causal Factors – Mark Olson has some terrific tips on how to identify the Causal Factors on any SnapCharT®.
- How Company Culture can have a Positive or Negative Impact on Investigations – the title says it all. Pat Fortune will give you his experiences on how a great company culture can make your investigations that much easier.
- Deep Dive into Work Direction, Including Tools for Supervisors – Reb Brickey will be looking in detail at a specific piece of the TapRooT® Root Cause Tree® Want to know exactly what some of those root causes mean? Reb will discuss them, and as a bonus, give you some hands-on tools that relate to this Cause Category.
- Customer Best Practices – Always a highlight, we’ll be taking a look at how companies have been successful using TapRooT® as part of their own improvement programs.
Don’t miss the opportunity to improve your improvement programs. Register for the 2019 Global TapRooT® Summit on March 11-15. We’ll be just outside of Houston at the La Torretta Lake Resort. See you there!!